Journey to camp

Recap-

I got up, waved at the hunt with a sad smile, and turned into the direction of Camp Heroes. Blackjack and Ms O'Leary already at camp waiting for me.

Journey to Camp

It was peaceful the walk since I actually got to see the nature that is passed by the cars until three kids crashed into me trying to pass me to get somewhere.

Two of them where female the other one was male. The first girl looked fifteen, the boy looked thirteen, the last was approximately three years old.

I helped them up since they fell down, I just stood there when they crashed into me.

"We need to keep running," the eldest said to the two.

I stared at them, what were they running from?!

"Queto" the smallest said.

"Um Sunny...why do we need to be quiet?" The boy said to the smallest who was now named Sunny.

Sunny pointed at me, I saw that she had sharp teeth, four to be exact.

"Oh, we're sorry," the boy said. He had glasses while the eldest had a ribbon on her wrist.

"It's ok,"

"Klaus, we need to go we don't know if he is working for Count Olaf," the eldest said.

Klaus and Sunny shared a glance then stared at me.

"Ok, you know what, I'm going to go now," I said when suddenly another person came into view.

"There you three, I finally got you!" I grunted as the three others cursed under their breath.

"Count Olaf," Klaus spat in venom.

Count Olaf turned to me and said with a fake smile.

"Thank you for finding them for me,"

That guy seriously needed to get tweezers because of the huge unibrow he sported with sideburns.

"Are you a werewolf, because you seriously have way to many hairs in your face," I blurted out.

The three behind me struggled to hold in their laugh while the guy looked offended.

"I like him," I heard the eldest say to Klaus and Sunny.

"They are my nieces and nephew Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire, they are orphans and under my protection," Count said with a sickly sweet smile that screamed danger in my mind.

I hummed as the three started to look worried.

"Ok, if they are under your protection why are they running from you," I stated making the four freeze in realization.

The Baudelaire orphans started to radiate hope while Olaf radiated frustration.
He mumbled something about playing hide and seek. I hummed in an unconvinced manner.

"Then why did Klaus spat your name if you're only playing," I stated already knowing the answer.

He swung his fist meaning to punch me in the face but I ducked and punched him near his ribs. Olaf fell to the ground clutching his now bruised side as the Baudelaire orphans started at me in shock and gratitude.