Backstory *you can skip if you want*

H/c: hair colour
E/c: eye colour
F/n: first name, L/n: last name, Y/n: your name
(Bare with me I have no idea what I'm doing. Also please leave comments to lmk what your thinking, would appreciate it a lot 😘)

It's 1519 in Spain you live a fancy life, your dad is rich and owns lots of land. Most would think you live a good life, but the truth is that you hate it. Your father wanted a son, not a daughter so he treats you terribly he sees you as an object and not a person with feelings. Something he can just use for show and not care about you.

One day you wake up to find out your father has found you a husband, you are 23 so it's finally time he gets rid of you.

Of course once you have heard the news you are enraged, how could your father do this to you? None the less you have no choice of course and you start your day.

You throw your h/c hair into a fancy hairdo and put on a fancy dress you head downstairs and see your father. "Y/n are you ready?"  You look at him and nod, "yes" "great let's get going then, make sure you're on your best behaviour I don't care if you want to do this or not I'm tired of having you in the house" your father says as you both get into the carriage.

*time skip*

You arrive at your "future husbands" house, it's huge, you and your father leave the carriage and go up to the door.

Your father knocks and the door is opened, the butler opens it "come on in, they're waiting In the dining room" your father nods and you both follow the butler to the room.

There you see an older man, younger then your father  but much older then you maybe in his late 30's and his parents. They introduce themselves to you and you to them.

*time skip dinner because it's just boring small talk*

The dinner comes to an end and you're saying your goodbyes, your *future husband* hugs you goodbye and you leave. The whole dinner everyone was extremely snarky and acted just like your father.

*time skip*

You arrive home and are sent to your room, you go up and get undressed and ready for bed. You look in the mirror and begin to cry, is this how you're going to live your life? Forever being used?

This is not how you want your life to play out,  you're  done being told what to do. You start to think about what you can do with your life, the first that pops to mind is to run. But what would happen if your father found you? You would be dead.

You lie in bed unable to sleep thinking of a plan to run, you get up and walk around the house. Thinking of an escape route, one of your guards spots you and asks "y/n what are you doing up so late? You should be in bed" "I know I just can't sleep, sorry I'll go back right away". But you figured out a way to get out.

You pack everything you would need, to be honest you don't know how the real world is you've never acc been out on your own. Nonetheless you pack, your clothes and some  valuables you can sell to get some money. You get dressed and make sure to cover your face with a mask and your hair with a hood. When you're about to leave the room you look around one last time, you smile knowing you're never coming back here.

You leave your room constantly looking over your shoulder as to not get caught. Once you make your way to the exit you throw a Rock to distract the guard.  As he goes towards it you run out the door, you run and run not looking back until you make it to the entrance of the city. You're finally away from your father, you're finally free.

Authors note:
Okay so I hope that was good, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if it's cringy.