Part 8: Chel is off limits

You all make eye contact and burst out laughing.
"HAHAHAHA I CANT BELIVE THEY THINK WERE GODS!!" You yell
"It's an entire city of suckers!!" Miguel replies
"We just have to keep this up long enough to load up on the gold and then get out of here" exclaims Tulio.
"Guys we'll be living like kings!!" Miguel yells
"Tulio, Miguel and y/n" you say.
"Y/n, miguel and Tulio the almighty gods" both of them say.

"Umm hello" says the girl from earlier quietly.
All of you scream and jump on the thrones.
"Depart mortal!" Tulio demands.
"Leave immediately!" You add
"Before we strike you with a lightning bolt!" Tulio exclaims.

The girl just laughs and starts rubbing one of the gold you have in the temple.
"Beware the wrath of the gods" Miguel says and starts to make a lightning like noise.
"Save it for the high priest honey, you're going to need it" she replies

"Miguel it's not working" Tulio says annoyed as Miguel continues to make the sound.
"Miguel just stop" you say but Miguel ignores you .
"Miguel we've been caught" Tulio says and Miguel finally stops.

"Oh no don't worry about me guys, my only wish is to serve the gods, remember?" The girl says sarcastically.
"How?" You ask her.
"We'll you guys want the gold and you don't want to get caught right? You're going to need my help" she's replies.

"What makes you think we're going to need your help?" Asks Miguel as all three of you just stare at her.
She imitates Miguel's sound from earlier, "are you serious?" Altivo starts to laugh, you all exchange a look.

"Okay..so uh who are you?" Miguel asks.
"Yeah what's your angle?" Tulio adds.
"Tch no angle, I want in" she says.
"In?" You ask.
"On the scam" she replies
"Eheheh, there's no scam- why would you think there's a- WHY.?" Questions Tulio.

"So I could get out" she says.
"I thought she just said she wanted in" Miguel asks.
"She wants in so she could get out" you answer
"Oh ok I got it...why?" Miguel says
"You think you're the only ones who dream of better things? Of adventure? You've got your reasons and I've got mine. Let's not make it personal okay? It's just business" she replies.

"Yeah-no" tulio laughs.
"Fine after all I'm sure you know the proper ritual for blessing a tribute, the holiest days on the calendar-oh and of course you know all about xibalba, okay good luck" she starts to walk away "see you at the execution"

"Wait wait wait" you yell
"So it's a deal?" She puts her hand out
"Not yet, let's see how this goes" tulio says
"Fine but first call me chel!" she throws some clothes at you, "the public is waiting" she leaves the temple.

Once chel leaves you all start to get undressed, "we'll that was..umm interesting?" You say awkwardly.
"Yea you could say that again" Tulio chuckles.
"Mmmm maybe they should call this place cheldorado" Miguel laughs.
"Heh yeah-wait no" tulio replies
"What?" Miguel questions

You don't say anything and instead roll your eyes and continue to change "so they think she's cute huh?" You think.
"Remember the voice? Just for a second imagine you have one, what would it say about chel?" Tulio asks
"Hmmm rrrrroar" Miguel replies
"No! No! Listen we, we are partners"
"We are partners"
"We have a plan remember?" Asks tulio
"Get the gold, go back to Spain" says Miguel
"Right, yes! And we are pretending to be gods, now put chel in the mix what is the voice saying?" Tulio says
"Chel is off limits?" Miguel questions
"Bravo! Chel is off limits, shake on it" tulio says and they shake hands.

"You guys are ridiculous" you say.
"What do you mean?" Tulio questions you
"Oh nothing-" you answer rolling your eyes
Tulio comes over and raps his arm around your shoulder, "cmon y/n don't be jealous"
You give him a glare, "jealous? Please" you brush his arm off "put some pants on" tulio gets embarrassed and starts to change.

Once Miguel and Tulio finish changing you ask "hey I'm tulio do you mind helping me with my top?" You've been struggling with it for a while, you can't tie the back by yourself.

"Y-yeah sure" tulio walks over to you and ties the shirt into a bow the back, you flinch when his finger tips touch your back.

"Thank you" you turn around and tuck your hair behind your ear.
"Wow you look amazing" Tulio says while looking you up and down.
"You don't look so bad yourself" you chuckle

"Guys focus were supposed to be gods" Miguel tells you
"Gods oh, this is gonna be tougher then I thought" tulio nervously chuckles.
"Yea I have no idea how to act" you add
"Guys relax! All you have to do is smile act godly and follow my lead" Miguel says as he starts to push you out of the temple.

Authors note:
This one is shorter cause I wanted the next one to line up properly with something lol.