Part 9: its tough to be a god

*first, please watch the video and enjoy the song, this will start after the video just imagine you're singing along with them. Also check out the female cover it's actually really good (by anna)*

After your musical number, and getting extremely hammered, you're all sitting around the table eating the feast.

"Man I can't believe they did all of this for us" you say to the boys.
"Yeah I know this is awesome" Miguel exclaims while chugging down some more alcohol.
"Maybe you should cool it with the drinks Miguel" tulio says.
"*hic* don't tell me *hic* what to do" Miguel replies then walks off with another cup.

"And I thought I was the stubborn one" you say sarcastically to Tulio.
"Oh shut up" he rolls his eyes. You sit back putting your hands behind you on the ground, Tulio puts his hand on yours.

You notice this and look and him, he just smiles and continues to drink. You flip your hand so your fingers are intertwined with his.

*time skip*

The night goes on and the two of you occasionally flirt with one another.

"Oh god I'm stuffed, I don't think I can eat anymore" you say with a hand covering your stomach.
"You can say that again" tulio burps "care for one last drink?"
"Yea-" as you're reaching for the cup but quickly cover your mouth "I think I'll just go for the night, I don't feel too good"

"Alright I'll be there soon" tulio smiles as you walk off.
"Where y/n *hic* off to?" Miguel comes to Tulio with another drink in his hand.
"She's not feeling well so she left for the night" Tulio replies.
"Bummer, cmon Tulio let's go have some fun!" Miguel grabs Tulio by the arm and they go off and dance.

Meanwhile instead of going to the temple you're just walking around and you found a bench that was right in front of a beautiful lake. You splashed yourself with some water and you felt a lot better so you just enjoy the view.

Then you hear footsteps and notice Tulio (thanks to plot magic) found you.
"I've been searching everywhere for you, you said you were going back to the temple" he says with a worried expression.
"I know I know, but I found this place and look, it's gorgeous" you motion for him to sit next to you.

tulio does so and takes a quick look and the lake, "it's beautiful right?" You say staring at the lake.
Tulio was instead looking at you "yeah it really is"
You notice this and quickly blush before shoving him.

"Shut up you weirdo" you say, he just laughs before tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear and just keeping his hand on the side of your face.

"Sorry that was bothering me" he says
"It's fine" you reply while continuing to look at him. He notices you staring at his lips and he starts to move his face closer to yours, you do the same and you guys start to kiss.

You quickly pull away and stare at Tulio for a sec before continuing to kiss, this time deeper. While doing this you slowly go on top of his lap and he puts his hands on your hips. Your hands are on his shoulders.

He starts to kiss you on your neck and you flinch, "you okay?" Tulio quickly stops to ask.
"Yeah yeah im okay keep going" you say, he just nods and continues.

Both of hear footsteps and you quickly jump off of Tulio, fixing your hair, then the person comes out. It was some random man from the city, he bows and keeps walking. You wave back and then look at Tulio.

You both laugh for a bit before you get up,
"cmon we have to get going, it's getting late and we need to find Miguel" you reach your hand out to Tulio.
"As you wish" he grabs your hand to help him get up and off you guys go.

Both of you look around for a bit before you go up to the Cheif,
"Hey chief where's Miguel?"
"He went back up to the temple" he replies
"Okay thank you! Have a great night" you say before grabbing Tulio to go back up to the temple.

Once you make it up there you see Miguel passed out on the floor, he missed the bed. Both of you quickly grab him and help him onto the bed.
"Guess it's our turn huh?" You ask
"After you" Tulio replies. You get into bed and he follows, both of you are turned the opposite way not facing one another.

Authors note:
Finally things are getting a bit steamy 😏. Sorry it's short but I hope I made it interesting.