Rest In Space

Enjoy!

A small cloud of brown dust errupted between with each step he took. His eyes were closed shut and didn't even bother to look where he was going, in fact, he already knew almost every inch of that surrounding. Would always walk at the very same time towards the sentry and spend almost every morning there, well, if you could call it morning.

Outer opened both of his eye sockets to see another skeleton of the color red, yellow, blue and black kicking their legs in the air. "This is a surprise." Error turned his head to Outer's direction. "You're kinda early."

"Heh, since when was my arrival was some sort of thyme schedule for you?" Error rolled his eyelights as Outer sat a few inches away from him and stared back at the boundless three-dimensional extent of celestial bodies. "So.. how's the truce so far?"

Error side glanced back at him before looking back at the space. "I don't mind not destroying actually. As long as that squid doesn't create anymore, none of you have to worry about it." It was only a few days ago before Outer noticed that the destroyer had been hanging out here and they just started chatting to each other two days after. "But I still might change my mind if he wouldn't stop annoying me."

"Then I guess I should be worrying about you two."

"... If I did go back destroying, I'll save this for last." Curious, Outer looked back at him wondering and asked why. "Well, it's the only place I like to go. So consider yourself lucky." Outer let out a small embarrassed chuckle. "Thanks I guess..?"

Error stood up and opened up a portal. "I'll be going now. See ya later."

"Alright, c'ya." With that, Error left Outer staring back at the stars. Evdn though he still feared the destroyer, he was thankful that he had a small connection with him.