Gettin' Tired

"Hey, Error." Outer called out.

"Yeah?"

Outer kicked a small rock, sending it to float in space. "Is this place the only place you like?" Error, who was just sitting, watched the rock float slowly away from them. "Why do you ask?"

"Dunno, just curious."

Error sighed, hesitating whether he should tell or not. Yet again, it doesn't bother him if he did. "It's quiet here.. and the view is always a good company."

"I see.."

"Is there a reason why you asked me this?" Outer's shoulders slightly jolted when he was asked. "Nothing. Like I said, just curious."

"Then why did you just look shock?"

...

"I don't know actually." Outer sat down beside him and stared down to his dangling feet. "I just feel unamused somehow like... like I'm tired of this place." Error raised a brow. "Tired.. of this place?"

"I kinda find it funny, you know? I know most Sans are trapped underground and they want to see the stars in the sky, while I, in the other hand, is trapped here and I want to see the earth."

"And why is that?" Error asked, unamused. He shouldn't have shared that. He's the destroyer, why would he care? Outer thought. "Well.. i-it's just uh a bit different from them."

"We're all different, yet the same."

"I know that. I'm just saying."

"Wanna go to another AU?" Did Outer hear him right or he just didn't quite hear him? "What?"

"You said you want to see earth, right? Why not just go to another AU? I could take you to a random one if you want." Outer couldn't believe what the destroyer was saying. They were offering him to let him try to how it feels being in earth? "Why?"

Error shrugged. "If you don't wanna then good for me. You can just ask or wait for your human to send ya'll back to earth anyway."

"You're not.. joking?"

"Hey, why not?"

"Then.. it doesn't bother you?"

"Mm.. maybe a bit." All of a sudden, glitches were appearing in the air and it widened itself into a portal. "That's FlowerFell. And don't worry, I won't forget to bring you back here."
Outer hesitated as he stared at the blue flowers and listened to the running water. Why not at all? He stepped in.