Paper Flowers

Outer and FF were just in a patches of flowers, laying their skulls on the soft wlecoming petals, almost too luring to make you fall asleep. The two were chattering about when will their worlds will be able to get what they wanted: getting out from the underground and going back to earth that is.

They continued their little bond as far as Outer remembered before Error was able to completely end their ways of seeing each other.
Well.. not because Error was annoyed or jealous or anything, but someone had broken the lil' truce he offered to that certain someone.

~•~

He wrote down a few words on a strip of blue pastel paper and proceeded to fold it down into a pentagon, then shaping it into a small star. Dropping it in an empty jar, he drop down a small pouch as well that was filled with star dust and then handed it over to the grumbling skeleton near him.

"Ok, three things. I wasn't some sort of portal opener. Two, you know that you won't see your damn lover like you used to. And three, I'm not your freaking messenger. Oh! Let's add up one more... I'm the fucking destroyer!"

"I know, I know, it's.. just a favor, please?"

Error rolled his eyelights. "Fine, whatever. Only this once." With that said, Error grabbed the jar and went through his portal to see a startled red clad skeleton. "Here." He simply said and threw him the jar.

FF took a quick scan on what's inside the small pouch and smiled before seeing the small paper star sith something scribbled on it. Slowly, he unfolded the paper and read the words written. A small tint of color had appeared on his cheek.
He soon then gathered a lot flowers that were around him and asked Error to open up a portal to Outertale. Error was curious but didn't wuestion further and did what he was asked to.

As the portal appeared, FF threw all the flowers he gathered through it, surprising Outer on the other side. The flowers were all floating all around, star dust had already been attached to this making them glitter. Outer looked in amazement and then smiled brightly at the person smiling back at them.

The End.

~•◇•~
Yay, finally finished this :3
I'm terribly sorry though for its lack of details and how short it is but I'm trying my best to write without my motivation. It's pretty a rough time for me so I hope you liked it! ...Even though I didn't even put any "ship scenes".

Again thank you for spending your time reading this :)

- Vivi

Random note: help the ship get revealed :p