Chapter 5

You had just woken up after a six day coma. You had been on the verge of death and you knew it.

So then why the hell were you the one comforting Takemichi and not the other way around?

"(Y/N)!!! I'm so sorrrrryyyyy!! I swear I wasn't trying to hold his hand"

"My god, calm down, it's fine, see? I'm fine!"

He kept crying.

"Ok, ok. So we just need to save Draken on August 3rd, that's what that police officer said right? So then we have a plan. Calm down, we know what we're doing."

"Y-you're right."

"Is there anything else I need to know about the future?"

He hesitated and started sweating. "N-nope!"

"You're lying."

"I'm not!"

"You totally are! What happened?"

"Hey!" Your bickering was cut off as Hina came back into the room.

"AHHH! Jeez- you scared me!" Takemichi screamed hideously.

"You've spent enough time yelling at someone whose injured. There are other visitors, so quit your whining and let's go! You still need to tell me what you've been doing these last few days!"

"Thanks Hina!" You gave her a thumbs up.

"Yup! Now get your ass up, Takemichi!"

"O-okay..." he turned to you again. "Get well soon."

You waved goodbye to the both of them.

Finally, some time to relax.

Wait didn't Hina say other visitors?

To say Mikey lost his shit would be an understatement.

Even Draken of all people had an obvious look of concern.

You spent nearly an hour laying in the hospital listening to the two fuss over you. Don't get me wrong, you were grateful they cared so much, but trying to comfort Mikey even though you were the one who was injured was a little draining.

The doctors said you'd be spending a minimum of two weeks in the hospital, and guess who decided to join you every day? Both Mikey and Takemichi.

The time with Takemichi was spent figuring out your battle plan to save the future, you know, life changing stuff. While your time with Mikey was spent on an even more important matter.

"I still don't see your point."

"Mikey, something is definitely not right. This isn't normal."

"What do you mean it's not normal?"

"No one can fight in sandals like that."

"This again?"

"Just hear me out," Mikey had never seen you so perplexed. "There's rain and the ground is slippery. Yet you can kick someone in the face with no trouble, and without breaking your toes or losing your shoes? How do you do it?"

He just winked, "I'm the invincible Mikey after all. I do what I want. Screw physics, right?"

"Haha yeah."

You loved the way Mikey was now. He was fun, sweet, and most of all happy. You were going to save Draken. You were going to beat Kisaki's ass. And in the end, Mikey would be happy in the future. Takemichi would be happy in the future. All of your friends will be happy in the future and you will do anything to make it happen.