Chapter 5

*BUZZ*

From: Harry

Hey Krissy, i know its late but I'm just checking to see if you're okay. Hope I didn't wake you up! xx

To: Harry

Hey Harry! Um, I'm fine thanks, and don't worry, you didn't I can't sleep haha

From: Harry

Me neither, sorry if this seems a bit weird, but I'm really worried about you. xx

Oh crap, what is he getting at...

To: Harry

Don't be, I'm fine, why are you worried?

From: Harry

Oh idk, maybe the fact that you looked scared out of your mind. xx

Damn, I'm screwed.

To: Harry

I wasn't... I was just a bit shaken from being so drunk.

From: Harry

Oh thats funny, cus you never had anything to drink... What happened? You can trust me Krissy.xx

I can't believe it. I can't tell him! Oh Krissy what are you going to do? I should really get some sleep now.

********************************

"MORNING SUNSHINE!" said Jess happily.

"Jess you are way too happy right now, its only 8a.m. Go away." I groaned.

"Well somebody's grumpy..." she mumbled.

"UGH, I'm going to have to get up now, aren't I."

"Yup! You can borrow some of my clothes, and um, what do you want to do today?" she said.

"Um okay thanks, and I don't know yet." I said.

"OOO! Wait Harry just texted me and said he wants us to come over. Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis will be there too." Jess said.

Oh how fun. How am I going to face Harry? Why does he even care? Oh crap! I never texted him back last night. Now he knows something is wrong.

" I don't know.."

"Why.."

" Nevermind I'm in." i said quickly.

"I'm going to go get ready, I'll meet you downstairs.. Just go in my closet and find something to wear."

"okay thanks" I said, looking through her closet. I found some denim shorts and a cute black Aeropostle T-shirt.

*Buzz*

From: Harry

Hey are you guys coming? xx

To: Harry

Yeah, but I know why you're doing this, just drop it okay? and you should've asked me first.

From: Harry

I know, I'm just really worried and if I asked you you'd say no. And you guys are really fun, I'd like to spend some more time with you two. xx

To: Harry

Whatever, we'll be over in like 30mins.

From: Harry

Okay, see you then. xx

I brushed my hair and tied it up in a messy bun. This should be a... fun day.

********************************

"We're almost there." said Jess.

"I know, I remember where his house is we were just there yesterday, remember?" I said sarcastically.

"Geez Louise you ar one sassy little girl!" she said.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed.

*BUZZ*

From: Harry

I SEE YOUUUUU! xx

I laughed to myself. He is one crazy boy.

"Haha Look what Harry just sent me," I said showing Jess the text.

"Haha stalker Styles!" she said and we both laughed.

***************************

"Hey Harry!" said Jess as he let us inside.

"Hey Jess, hey Krissy." he said.

"Hey Harry." I whispered, looking down.

Jess ran right in and started talking to Zayn. I just stood awkwardly in the corner, the memories of last night flooding in.

Suddenly my phone began to ring, but with a different ringtone. The ringtone that i hoped I would never hear again.

Me: H-hello

Jake: Don't forget about our deal, babe.

******END OF PHONECALL**********

I couldn't take it anymore, but I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Harry, um, can I use you're bathroom?" i asked quietly.

"Yeah, um sure, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just feel sick," i half lied, I do feel sick but I am definitley not okay.

"Okay, follow me." he said as he led me to the bathroom."Krissy are you sure your okay?" he asked. He went to put his hand on my shoulder, but I flinched and backed away. I really shouldn't have done that. Great job Krissy.

"Krissy.." he started, looking concerned. I quickly went int into the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it. I fell the ground and cradled my head in my hands. Before, I knew it, I burst into tears.

*************************

It's been at least 20minutes now, everyone is probably wondering where I am right now. I really need to pull myself together.

I stood up and wiped the tears off my cheeks. I fixed my hair and and put on the best fake smile I could do. All I can do now is pray that Harry didn't tell the others what just happened. I'll have to figure out something to tell him. But first I have to tell everyone else that I just got sick of something and hope they understand. I just can't shake the look Harry gave me.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Hey Krissy, are you okay?" asked Jess.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just feel sick." I said.

"We can leave if you want." she said.

Yes Please!

"No I'm fine." I said.

DAMMIT KRISSY!

"Okay. The other boys are going to get ice cream, do you want to come?" she aske.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"Ohkayy well we'll be back in an hour that okay?" she said.

"Okay," i said and she left.

WAIT WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!?

"Krissy, while they're gone can I talk to you about something?" asked Harry.

OH CRAP!

********************************

LOL CLIFFHANGER!

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE!

THANKS SO MUCH LOVE YOU ALL!