Chapter 9

I decided to walk home from school today because I didn't want to have to deal with anyone on the bus. The clouds didn't look promising. I hope it doesn't-

My thoughts were interrupted by a drop of freezing water. Then another and another and another. Pretty soon it was pouring.

Stupid rain

************************* 

A couple blocks later and I'm completely soaked. I shiver and start to wish I had taken the bus.

Suddenly, and car driving very slowly approaches me. I step back, startled and a bit nervous. Is Jake here to torture me again?

The window rolls down slowly to reveal curly hair, green eyes, dimples, and a cheeky smile.

"You know, most people try to avoid the rain!" said Harry.

"I guess I'm not like most people," I laughed.

"Well, maybe that's true but, it's freezing and you're no where near home. Want a ride?" he said.

He's right but, what about Jake. How would he feel about this? I can't put Harry in that kind of danger. "Nahh, I'm good, but thanks!" I said, walking away.

***************************** 

Four blocks later and I'm completely soaked, I'm freezing, I'm tired, and I'm no where near home. I should've taken Harry's offer. I turn around to see him slowly trailing behind me in his car.

"Harry! How long have you been there!?" I said shocked.

"Long enough. Now get in the car, it's freezing and we're not even close to home yet," he laughed. I smiled and walked around to the door and got in.

"Okay stalker Styles!" I said laughing. Harry turned up the heat when he noticed me shivering.

"Why didn't you take the bus?! It's miserable out there!" he asked.

"You were mad at me and I forgot you weren't taking the bus home and I was scared to face you," I mumbled.

"I wasn't mad at you! A little pissed that you blew me off maybe, but never mad! And scared? Why?" he said.

" I'm really sorry about that, I should've told you I wasn't coming, and nevermind.." I said.

"It's alright." he said. We sat there in silence for a bit, until Harry broke the silence. "So who is he?" he asked.

"W-what!?" I stuttered. Does he know about Jake?! Oh shit.

"Don't play dumb, I saw the hickey." he smirked. I looked away so he couldn't see my face as I tried to hold back my tears, remembering all of the events of last night. 

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

I sniffed and said "I'm fine."

"Who the fuck is he, want me to take care of him? What happened? I'll get him." he said suddenly angry.

"Can we not talk about this now? I feel sick." I choked.

"Krissy, did someone hurt you?" he said, lowering his voice. All I could do was cry, I couldn't find the words to answer. 

*****************

We stopped at his house. I have to explain now. This should be interesting.

Just as Harry left the room to get me a towel, I got a text.

From: RESTRICTED 

To: Me

Krissy, you naughty, naughty girl. What happened to our deal? This will not go unpunished;) Since it's your first mess up, I'll give you a break... Well by that I mean your friends are still safe.. For now. Now, when you explain to him what happened, you will not tell him who is responsible, and you will be very vague. Do you remember Tom? Well he's out of jail now and because of you, his life is ruined. He's not afraid to go back to jail either. And if you thought I was bad earlier, wait till you see him! Well you and Tom are going to be acquainted again, just like the old days;) but don't worry, I'm not out of the picture! You'll have the both of us at once! This should be fun! In the end, I'll get Tom, or another one of my many friends;) to take the fall. Everyone will think its all over then, and we can go back to the way things were before, me, you, and Tom;)

I couldn't breathe. I wish I never got in the car, or at least made up a lie when he asked me, instead of crying. This can't be happening. Tom was another one of my ex boyfriends.Though Jake is absolutely horrible, he mostly messes with your head, where as Tom is way worse. He has a short temper, and bad anger management issues. Tom was so horrible, he tried to kill me multiple times during our relationship. I guess only stayed with him because I was so scared of what he'd do if I tried to leave. I was so terrified of him that one day I turned him in. Wow, only two years, he must've gotten out for good behaviour. Either he's changed or he really wanted to get me again. Either way, he's working with Jake so I'm as good as dead right now. And "many other friends?" He's got back up? Fuck, I definitely wasn't the most loved girl around back then, and I made a lot of bad guy choices. I really don't want to hae to deal with them or any of Jake's friends, again. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Hey, sorry I took so long, you alright?" Harry said, handing me the towel.

'Couldn't be better," I said sarcastically.

"So what happened? I promise I wont tell anyone." he asked quietly. For a moment, I was tempted to tell him the truth. Hah, imagine what Jake  would do if I did.

"Last night, I was attacked and, um..." I said, crying, trying to tell as little as possible, "um, he, he raped me."

Harry looked at me shocked by what I had just said. "Who was it? I'll kill the son of a bitch!" he said, furious. "Whoever that sick bastard is, will wish he was never born by the time I'm done with him. I swear I'll kill him!"

"Harry, It's fine, it's over now, please. I'll be alright." I said.

"No. It's not fine! You can't let him get away with this! Who is he?!" he asked, this time more demanding than asking.

"He has before," I mumbled to myself quietly, but not quietly enough.

"He what!? Krissy, you can't just let him hurt you!" he said.

"I deserved it. It was my fault, but its over now, can we just let it go?" I said, in a tired voice.

He had a hurt expression on his face as he looked at me. "You don't really believe that do you? There is no way in hell that you deserved it." he said. I looked down and started to cry again.He brought my face to his."Maybe you've given up on yourself, but I haven't. I won't let anyone hurt you."

As I stared into his eyes, I felt a sense of security for the first time in my life.

The gap between us slowly got smaller.

My lips were on his and fireworks went off everywhere.

And for a few moments, I had no worries, an my life was perfect.

***************************************************

Hey guys, lol I updated again!

This chapter is a bit happier than the last one I hope!

Thanks for all your support once again haha

Vote/Comment/Fan for more!

Bye lovelies <3