Chapter 1

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* This is what I hear the second  I wake up. Sadly that's my signal to get out of bed. I sit up and push a few strands of dark brown hair out of my eyes. I yawn and rub my eyes, then decide to finally get out of bed. I'm so tired and I'm definitely not looking forward to going to school today. I stumble over to my closet and pull out a cute floral skirt and white tank top. I only put on a little make up on and begin to brush all of the knots out of hair. After its completely knot-free, I start curling my hair, while listening to the A-Team by Ed Sheeran. I sing along even though I think I sound terrible.

 White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste

Light's gone, day's end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cos we're just under the upperhand

And go mad for a couple of grams

And she don't want to go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly...

 After my hair is curled, its almost time to leave. I grab my denim jacket and my backpack and get ready to leave. I turn off my stereo and curling iron and leave for the bus.

I wait at the bus stop for what seems like hours. I'm so nervous, I absolutely hate going to school. It's my first day at this school even though its November. You see, I've been bullied since I was about 10 and now I'm 17 and it's my Senior year in high school. So, anyway it all got to be too much for me, I can take almost anything, but bullies are one of the only things that get under my skin. I was a wreck and I decided to move in with my best friend in California to get away from it all. Well when I got here, her parents didn't approve of me moving in so I figured I'll just rent a house and stay here since I had already brought all of my belongings with me. My friend ended up going to a boarding school far away, leaving me here. Also since I had to pay so much for the rent I couldn't afford a car, so I'm stuck and I'm nervous as cheese! (when I want to curse or swear, I say random things to keep myself from doing so.)

The bus pulls up and I nervously walk over to it. Well here goes nothing!

*******************************

I step on to the bus and take first seat I see, not wanting to talk to anyone. The bus was extremely loud. I heard kids discussing homework, teachers, and gossiping about other kids in the school. I also heard whispers of "Who's she?", "I haven't seen her before", and "Who's the new girl?"

I just sat there uncomfortably in my seat, not knowing what to do. I stared out the window for the whole bus ride. We finally made it to the school and I went straight to the office.

"Hello darling, how can I help you?" said the secretary.

"Hello, I was told to go to the office to get my class schedule." I replied.

"Oh! You must be Kristina Wills, from England! Haha America is much different from England. I'm sure you'll adjust though! Here's your schedule, I'm Mrs. Derrick, if you ever need anything, you know where to find me!" she said, handing me my schedule.

"Thank you, miss." I replied sweetly and looked at my schedule.

First period is... English with... Mr. Kress.

I went to find the locker number on the paper given to me.

"Locker 143, 143, 143..oh! wait no that's locker 140. 140. 141.142. 143! yes!" I said to myself. I put all of my books in my locker and only kept out some that I needed.

The bell rang, that's my signal to get to class. I walked into class and everyone started staring at me.

"Um... Hello?" I said.

No response.

They just continued to stare.

Finally Mr. Kress came in. "Hello class. Oh! I see we have a new student. What's your name miss?"

"Kristina." I replied.

"What a lovely name !" he said chuckling.

I blushed and looked away, embarrassed.  I don't know why but I just felt really uncomfortable in class.

**************************************************

All of the other classes before lunch were basically the same. Now it's lunch. I looked around the cafeteria for a place to sit. I caught a glimpse of the "popular table" ugh, I automatically hate them, I don't know why but I just do.

I go to sit at the empty table in the corner. Alone. Great. I'm a loner again like last year, so nothing's changed. A really pretty blonde girl, sitting at the "popular table" with all the popular guys, was laughing at their jokes, and kept looking back at me. She's probably making fun of me. Great.

Before I knew it, she was walking over here.

"Hey, I saw you sitting over here all alone. Come sit with us!" She said smiling.

Wow. I was wrong about her, she turned out to be really nice. Wait. Me? Sit at the popular table?  This should be interesting.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" she said.

"Okay," I said.

"Ooo! I love your accent! Oh! I almost forgot, haha I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess." she said.

"I'm Kristina, but if you'd like you can call me Krissy." I said.

"Guys, this is Krissy." she said to the people at the table.

"Krissy this is Alyssa, Louis, Zayn, Ni-" she started but the bell interrupted her. "Shoot! You can sit with us tomorrow! Here, put your number in my phone and I'll give you mine, so you can text me later!" she said handing me her phone and I gave her mine. We switched back and I hurried off to class.

*********************************************

Most of the classes went the same way as in the morning. Jess was in my maths (I think its called math here) class so we talked.

Then came science. I took the first open seat I could find. I sat down next to a boy with brown curly hair and emerald green eyes. He was flirting with a girl sitting in front of me. I recognized him from earlier, he was sitting at the end of the table. Oh! I know who he is now! It's Harry Styles, the school's biggest player.

He turned to me and smiled. Wow he has an amazing smile and adorable dimples. omg. Ugh! snap out of it! He's a player.

"Well look what we have here, I seem to have gotten a new, beautiful lab partner." He said smiling and winking at me, making me blush. He had a very deep voice and he also had an accent like mine.

By the end of the day I had a new best friend, the biggest player in the school's number, and I was part of the popular group. This day had gone great. Little did I know how crazy my life was about to get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha Cliffhanger! well, sorta.. lol. I hope you liked it1 please comment and vote thanks!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~