Bofur x reader

The Battle of the five Armies had effected everyone across middle earth. I, y/n l/n, had snuck of to fight in the battle with my trusted friend and ally, Eowyn. We snuck of into the battle fighting as fiercely if not even more fierce than the men. I fought for Rohan and the dwarves of the lonely mountain. I fought for their home so they once again could have a place to settle down and have families.
I fought back to back with many of the dwarves protecting them from stealth attacks. When the battle was finally over. I helped the remaining dwarves rebuild and there is where I found the man- well dwarf- for me. Bifurcation the goofy and the kind.
Many a times did my green eyes lock with his and a Scarlett blush would spread across my freckled cheeks. The day I knew i was completely smitten was the day he asked to court me.
The day started out like any other. Pull my curly brown hair up into a ponytail and start cleaning up the long abandoned shops and rooms for use again. It was rather tedious work sweeping all the dust and cob webs away from the many store and rooms within Erebor.
I was halfway through cleaning my fourth room when Bofur popped his head in with a big grin on his face. " Hey lassie, would you like to go on a walk with me and take a little break" He said still smiling. I nodded with a grin and set the broom down and walked over to him. he offered his arm to me which I gracefully accepted. We silently strolled through the caverns of gold taking in the glorious sight.
We were on the all back to the room I was cleaning when he stopped and grabbed my hand and starred into my eyes.
"Y/n, lassie I have known you weren't one since the moment our eyes met during the battle. Would. You dome the honor in allowing me to court you?" Bofur asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice. I starred at him wide eyed I couldn't believe it. The man I was in love with just asked to court me. "Yes Bofur. All the gold in this cavern couldn't amount to how many times I would say yes." I shouted wrapping my arms around him hugging him right then pulling back to place two kisses on his cheeks. He let out a loud laugh and hugged me tight. " I was worried another lad might of come and swept ya of your feet." He said smiling at me.               I only laughed and pulled him inform kiss smiling into it realizing that I finally had my dream dwarf.

A/n; so I'm not dead haha. I am very sorry this has taken so long but here it is. I hope you like it!Have a goodnight, day, or morning spending on where you are.