Merry Happily ever after(Merryxreader)

Request for  lotrmxisyy         
Merry had been gone six months and most of the Shire presumed him to be dead. I knew better. Merry promised had promised he'd comeback alive and well.
I was doing my daily duties of cleaning my hobbit hole when I heard a commotion outside. I decided that it might be good idea to go see what it was. A large group of hobbits were gathered round something or rather someones.
I heard Frodo speaking and pushed my to Frodo. "Cousin! You're alive! How I've missed you! How's uncle Bilbo?" I excitedly blurted to him. "Uncles fine Y/n. I've missed you too but I think someone else would like to talk to you." As he finished speaking he stepped aside to reveal Merry. " Merry!! I've missed so much! I waited by our old spot every evening since you left waiting for you to come back to me- I mean the Shire." I said cheeks crimson from my slip up.
"Y/n I've missed you too so much and I can't wait to tell you all about Pip and I's adventures!" He said as pulled me into a warm embrace.
🎄Time skip brought to you by the holiday season🦃
"And then the eagles brought Sam and Frodo back" Merry finished happily. I sighed staring at him dreamily spacing out.
"Y/n? Y/n? Shire to Y/n." Merry said his face directly in front of mine.
"O-oh sorry." I said my mind coming back into focus. I looked to Merry's face to see an indescribable look in his eyes as they flickered between my eyes and lips.
I leaned in slowly and before I new it Merry smashed his lips against mine. "I've wanted to do that for ages. Also does this mean I can court you and marry you one day?" He spoke slowly. "I-I mean if you really want to I would love for you to court me and one day marry me" I replied cheeks rosy. Merry smiled and kissed me once more and then wrapped me in a tight hug which I happily returned.
       Le time-skip 3 years later
    "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" the minister said. I looked into Merrys eyes and kissed him passionately. The crowd cheered and we turned to them blushing. Legolas, Gimli and Pippin were especially loud. I looked at them and smirked, turned around and threw the bouquet directly into Pippins hands. Boisterous laughs were heard from Legolas and Gimli. Poor Pip turned red.
       Time skip 10 years
     Merry and I ended up living next door to Pippin. Merry and I had 4 children. A nine year old daughter. A pair of twin boys who were just turning 7 and took after their father's mischievous ways. A little three year old daughter and another little one on the way. I have never been more happy with my life and I couldn't help but be glad that Merry's journey led him to me and down the path to our family.
The end.
Hey gorgeous! Thank you fo reading!please vote and comment I would really appreciate it! Once we hit 1000 reads I'm gonna do a special! Have a good day my lovelies!