Fili x elf reader

I knew from the second I saw him in the woods getting attacked by spiders, that he was gonna be a handful. When Legolas told me to disarm the blonde dwarf I mentally groaned. I walked over to him and took away his sword and then I found all the daggers he hid in his clothes.
    He opened his jacket smirking to show that nothing was there but me being an elf I knew that he had more hidden on his persons. I found a couple more daggers in his hood and boots and when I looked at his upset face I knew I had found all of them. Prince Legolas led the march to the dungeons while I walked behind with my sister Tauriel.
    I could tell that the blonde haired dwarf's brother was head over heels for Tauriel. Tauriel seemed to think the same thing about him without knowing it. When we finally reached the dungeons, I put the blonde dwarf in his cell but as I went to walk away he stuck his hands between the bars and grabbed my sleeve.
    "Wait" he said. I turned around and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "I need to know your name beautiful" he said sweetly. "Why should you know my name if I can't know yours?" I said smirking slightly. " You make a fair point gorgeous. I'm Fili." Fili said with a matching smirk. "I'm Y/n. I'm co captain of the royal guard with my sister." I said backing away.
   "May we meet again gorgeous." Fili said as I walked away.
                Time skip to dwarves escaping
    The dwarves escaped. King Thranduil is probably furious and he going to be even more furious when he finds out the captains of his royal guard and his own son went after them.
     Tauriel and Legolas got a head start on me for I was on guard duty when the dwarves left. Now here I was following the trail of dead orcs.
I blew my horn and waited to see if any orcs were near. Heard heavy footsteps and then a large orc broke through the tree line and it was no random orc it was Bolg an orc that has been bothering me since I became a captain of the royal guard. Bolg looked me in the eye and smirked and in that moment I knew if I didnt get help I would die.
   Bolg charged me swinging his giant mace. I blocked it with my sword but the force of the hi t knocked me over. Bolg took swing at me again while I was on the ground I rolled out of the way and then heard a grunt. I looked up to see Fili and his brother fighting Bolg. The rest of the dwarves showed up and Bolg ran. Fili walked up to me and helped me up. I looked deep into his eye and realized he was my one and I knew he knew I was his one too. "Amrâlimê" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled and replied, "Le melin." With that I bent down and kissed him.

A/n: I might do a part two if you guys like this.
Amrâlimê- my love in dwarvish
Le melin- I love you in Sindarin elvish