Legolas x female hobbit reader

The battle for middle earth was a long gruesome battle. Not only did Eowyn sneak herself and Merry onto the battle field, she also snuck me another little hobbit onto the battle field. Just because I'm small and a girl weren't enough of a reason to stop me from fighting.
  My dunderhead of a brother, Sam, was off with Frodo on a journey to destroy the ring, while the rest of us Hobbits were fighting for the people of middle earth. Most of the men that were fighting we're fighting for the ones that they loved and I was fighting for my chance at love.
   I was always wooed by his skills in battle, his grace, and even his regality. Legolas, the man I love. For most of the battle I couldn't even see him although for most of the battle I was on the ground and hobbits are quite small.
    There was a screech in the sky and then a scream from Eowyn. I looked over to see one of the Nazghoul standing there in front of Eowyn.
Eowyn stood her ground and chopped of the dragon creatures head. The wraith screeched and swung at her she stood her ground and then was knocked over. I looked over to Merry and we both charged the wraith and stabbed the foul creature temporarily stunning it allowing for Eowyn to stab it in the face.It shrieked and then collapsed on its self letting a blast of power, the force shoving both Merry and I back. I tried to get up again but lost consciousness.
     When I woke up I was no longer on the battle field, I was in a bed room who knows where. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to get up but stumbled falling to the floor with a loud "oof". All of the sudden the door burst open and revealed Sam. "Y/n you're finally awake!! You've been asleep for days!!" Sam shouted happily as he pulled me up from the floor into a hug. Behind him were all the other fellow hobbits grinning from ear to ear. "Bring it in you boys" I said matching their grin. They slammed into us and knocked us all off our feet into a dog pile. We all burst out laughing because it was just like old times.
   " Wait where's Legolas? Is he ok?" I said remembering I hadn't seen him at all during the battle. "He's fine. Legolas is just resting. He's been here practically every second while you were out" Frodo answered smirking at me. I blushed a dark crimson. "Aragorn waited to have his coronation until you were awake. He said that he wanted all the hobbits to be recognized"Pippin said. "Really? He didn't have to do that." I said blushing still. " He also said he wanted you to wait to see Legolas until his coronation tomorrow." Sam stated thoughtfully.
      *Time skip to just before the coronation *
   Aragorn a coronation was to begin in just a few minutes and I was just finishing getting ready. I was wearing a Mirkwood green eleven dress that was tailored to fit my hobbit self. I looked at the mirror and saw that everything was perfect. I walked to where us hobbits were to be recognized by the new King Aragorn. The other hobbits saw me and grinned.
     We watched as Aragorn was made king and as he saw his love again. Aragorn then whispered something in Legolases ear and Legolas began walking behind Aragorn. The other hobbits hid me behind them as Aragorn and Legolas approached.
  When Aragorn finished thanking us for what we did, Sam and Frodo bowed down to reveal me. Legolas grabbed me in his arms and spun me around hugging me to him. He was grinning from ear to ear. When he finished spinning me he took me by surprise and kissed me. I happily kissed back loving that I was finally with the elf I love. "Meleth nîn" he said as he pressed his forehead against mine. I realized somethings are worth the wait.