4

It was rounding the end of November with the trees leaves gone and the wind harshly blowing.
But it wasn't hard to walk in the way.. rather fly.

"Gryffindor is losing by 15 points! Will Harry Potter be able to find the snitch and claim the game?!"

As Lee Jordan continues to announce dramatically, Draco Malfoy slithers his way toward Gryffindors seeker, Harry.

You look pathetic sitting here, Draco sneered. I'm doing my job of looking for the snitch. I don't need to move all that much, Harry said scanning the field, crowds, players.
Your team is losing. Must be hard knowing Weasel sucks, Draco sneered. The only reason he was decent last time was because I tricked him, Harry stated. By what? Draco growled.
Harry held up a small vial of Felix Felicis.

Dumbledore thought Ron would need it, He stated. Oh so the headmaster helped his favorite students friend, Draco sneered. What are you taking about? I still have the vial, Harry said slowly smirking.

Suddenly gold caught Harry's eye and he looked right beside Harmonys head to see the snitch.
Without a thought he zoomed down and Draco followed.

Harmony down! Harry yelled and she looked over to scream and duck.

"Harry Potter has seen the snitch!"

The Gryffindors roared cheers as Harry dodged two Bludgers quickly coming for him but Fred and George hit them towards Draco and some other Slytherins.
Severus looked over to see Draco going to kick Harry off of his broom.

Honestly he's such a child, He complained. Who? Potter or Malfoy? McGonagall asked. Draco, Severus grumbled. I think they're both quite childish I mean with all the fighting and all, Sprout said. Hm. Yes but Harry seems to have changed over the summer, McGonagall stated. He still talks back. The first day he started a fight with Malfoy, Umbridge (the bitch) said dramatically. Yes Potter has a temper but he's a decent student, Flitwick said.

Suddenly Harry zoomed past them and Draco followed only milliseconds later.

There is already so much wind do they have to do that? Umbridge complained. It is Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Malfoy and Potter are acting spectacular if you ask me, Sprout said.
Dumbledore followed Harry with his eyes and saw Draco trying to sabotage him by trying to get him off of his broom.

Harry breathed heavily as he dodged Dracos attempts to get him off his broom and still trying to catch the snitch only inches away from his arm length.

Come on Harry! Harmony screamed and Blaise shook his head. Shouldn't you be cheering for my mate? Blaise asked. Dracos trying to kick Harry so no, Harmony grumbled and he chuckled.

Someone walked up to them and Blaise looked over as Harmony was complaining about Harry's lack in effort.

Harmony your so loud, the man said and Harmony looked over to see her father.. with a glamour up.
Ha?! Dad why are you here? No I didn't mean it like that I'm just surprised, Harmony said and Tom chuckled. After I got your mother's letter I was wondering what was so important for you to beg him, Tom stated. I did not beg, she grumbled. Yes you did! Harry shouted as he zoomed past.
So much wind, Tom shivered and Harmony smiled.

The snitch Harry! Romilda Vane yelled. I hate that girl, Harmony grumbled. Which one and why? Tom asked looking over to the Gryffindor side.
Romilda Vane. Recently she's been after Harry since he's "famous" and "wealthy" it's pathetic that's the only reason people like him, Harmony complained and Tom chuckled.
Who knew my daughter would have such a connection with a Gryffindor, he teased and Harmony puffed her cheeks out.

Tom smiled and ruffled her hair than went back to watching the game with her.

So close! Lee Jordan yelled leaning over the stand with Sprout holding him back.

Come on, Harry hissed and reached further.

Harry come on! The Gryffindors roared and Harry pulled up.
To close! Harmony scolded.

Aw Harm but look what I got! Harry yelled and she sighed but smiled.

Everyone cheered as the Slytherin sneered.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

Blaise followed but went to the sulking Draco as Harmony jumped onto the slightly taller Potter who held her with one arm.
Harmony smiled than scoffed.

That was to close. You like to feel death don't you?! Honestly Harry if you would've dove for much long than you may have not been able to pull up in time! She yelled punching his arm.
Ow. Ow. Ow Harm! Harry grumbled and held her wrists. She stuck her tongue out as Tom stopped in front of them.

It's scary how much you resemble your mother Harmony, Tom sighed and she smiled. You love us so shut up, She said and Harry chuckled.
Tom shot Harry a warning look and he smirked.

I'm Tom Snape it's nice to meet you, he said and Harry extended his hand for Tom to see the band.
It's pleasure Mr. Snape, he said and shook Toms hand quickly.

I gotta go get changed. Harmony try to not come in, Harry said and ran before Harmony could hit him. What an arse, she grumbled and Tom chuckled.
Shall we go to your mother? Tom asked and Harmony nodded.