35

Hadrian came out of the shower. A towel was over his head while new clothes covered his skinny bod.
Hadrian looked up, feeling someone's magical core and was kinda stunned to see Draco.
Draco currently leaned on the wall, his arms and legs crossed.

Draco pushed off of the wall, walking toward Hadrian. "Having fun?" Now Hadrian got it. "I'm not here to pick any fight." "Yeah well I'm picking one." Hadrian looked at Draco annoyed.
Draco picked up a necklace, it was the other half of his necklace. The white half.

"It must be a blast. Going on your little scavenger hunt, having the dark lord favor you." "Who said he favored me." "The look in his eye." Draco smirked and chuckled mockingly. "You, even not as Harry Potter are so much. Hadrian Slytherin, the boy who helps his daddy while ruining everyone else's lives." Hadrian put the towel in the dirty hamper.
Draco sat in one of the chairs, the white half still dangling from his fingers.
"I bet you don't even want anything in return." Hadrian looked at Draco. "Hadrian Slytherin, the kind soul who'll ruin everything for others sakes."
Draco threw the necklace at Hadrian and he barely caught it. "Who do you think you are?" "I don't know, who am I?" "Let me ask you something. Do you think after this everything will go back to normal? I'll just let you back in, Harmony will forget everything you've done.. you'll go back to be famous Harry Potter with an amazing life and everything you could ever have?" Draco stood. "That's not how life works. You can't break someone than expect them to run right back to you like your everything, like you mean so much." "What are you trying to do Malfoy? Degrade me? Make me feel guilty for what I've done? Your trying to make me feel pathetic. When really the only pathetic one here is you." Hadrian fell back to the heels of his feet.

-Flashback-

"Oh and Draco." Draco looked at Tom before shutting the door completely. "Hadrian will try to hurt you so you back off."

-End of Flashback-

Draco sneered. "I could care less if you started to feel hurt, if a pit entered your stomach and you began to chase after me like a dog for a stick." Hadrian clenched his fists in his pockets.

Hadrian was good at these games. He knew what Draco was doing. He knew that this would happen soon enough... though that hurt.
Truth be told, Hadrian hated what he had done to Draco... that's why he started to treat his own house like they were scum and make them stop bullying Draco in fear. But it seems Draco Malfoy has finally bounced back.

"You really think the world surrounds you. Drawing sketches of hurt filled things, coloring them. Is that your cry for help? Its weak. How about this time around you grow some balls and become man enough to tell me what you feel." Draco held the drawing up and Hadrian felt shocked. He had thought that was in his secret folder that was currently hidden under a leaky cauldron bed.
That's when it happened, Hadrian watched as Draco ripped the drawing he had worked for weeks on and throw it to the ground as if it was trash, filth and nothing more.
"You call me weak, but I'm not drawing sad pictures to get attention." Hadrian bit his lip. To many emotions were swimming around already with Toms and Dumbledores plans on him... but now the drawing he had pin pointed as one of his best, was ripped and on the floor by his feet.

Hadrian looked back up at Draco.
Draco felt shocked at the tears in Hadrian's eyes and the anger his now ruby orbs. Hadrian's lip bled a little as he shook like he was a leaf or a bomb about to explode.

"You don't get to call my art that! I didn't have it out in the open! I didn't hold it up like a sad puppy wanting attention!" Hadrian pushed Draco. "Yeah I hurt you! I didn't want you! Harmony! Anyone in my crap! I knew the consequences of hurting you! Of leaving! I knew it all but I did it because I didn't want to be attached to you when I left!"
Hadrian looked away.

Something that hasn't happened since Hadrian was 5, was going on. Hadrian Slytherin was crying. The tears flowed like a stream and he had to sniffle to keep back most of his sobs.

Hadrian picked the drawing up and threw it away. He went to walk out of the guest room and be alone but Draco grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his chest.
Shockingly Hadrian didn't even fight back before crying into Dracos chest.

They ended up sitting on the floor. Draco hugged Hadrian as he cried and sniffled.
Only a few hours later, Hadrian was asleep in Dracos hold. His eyes were puffy red and red streaks went down his cheeks.

Draco hadn't expected Hadrian to break like this just because he ripped a drawing.. but than again that was how Hadrian showed who he was.
Draco rested on top of Hadrian's head. He smelt of green apple and vanilla, a scent Draco had found quite soothing.

"I see it went well." Draco looked behind him to see Tom. "He blew up when I ripped the drawing." "And your surprised?" "I didn't think someone could care about a drawing so much." "Than I must've forgotten to mention Hadrian had spent a few weeks on that drawing." "You just now tell me?" "Just because you are not a death eater and my sons mate does not give you the right to speak like that." "Sorry... you knew he'd react like that didn't you?" Tom hummed. "Not necessarily. I know Hadrian has a deep feeling for his drawings.. but I didn't think he would truly break down because one was ripped." Draco sighed.
"... What do you plan to do?" "Talk to him when he wakes up." "Are you sure he won't just yell at you?" "That wouldn't be the worse thing he could do." Tom nodded. "Than I'll leave you alone."