22

Draco stormed into Harmonys room and she shot up as Harry fell off of the couch.
Harry peeked over the couch and glared at the blonde who glared back.

Why are you still here?! You have a place to go! Draco yelled. Why do you keep storming into the room when others are sleeping?! Harry growled and they began to fight as Harmony sighed and rolled out of bed.

I see their at it again, Tom sighed. Always and forever, Harmony grumbled and Tom chuckled.

Shove off Malfoy! Harry growled and went to go to the bathroom but Draco pushed him into the couch. Don't tell me what to do you prat, Draco growled. That's my line! Harry hissed.

Both grumbled curses and Tom watched in amusement.

Prat, Draco growled. Arse, Harry growled and walked away before they could start fighting again.

I wonder if you would fight the same way if he didn't have a glamour up, Tom wondered with a smirk. You sure he even knows about the glamour, Draco grumbled. He does, Harmony and Tom stated and he rolled his eyes.

Draco sat on the couch as Harry came out and Harmony went in.

No glasses? Tom asked amused. There just for show now, Harry sighed and he nodded. Anyways feel like doing anything today? Tom asked. Why don't I have a good feeling about that question? Harry breathed and Tom smirked. Oh it's just getting your memories back and finding out your real name.. well if you want, Tom said. I have nothing better to do, Harry said and Tom nodded.

Harmony walked out of the bathroom and looked around.

Did Harry go with my father? Harmony asked. Yes. He's going to get a spell removed from his mind, Draco stated and Harmony nodded. About fucking time too, she said and Draco nodded.

Severus walked into the living room to see Harmony teaching Draco the fire spell Harry had taught her.

Where's Potter and Tom? He asked. I don't know they went somewhere this morning and we haven't seen them sense, Harmony said and tried to blow out her blue fire like Harry does but failed miserably.
Severus smirked in amusement and walked out.

No, Harmony grumbled and Draco slapped her hands back. Ow~. Why are you so mean~? Harmony whined. You slapped my hands first, Draco grumbled and she pouted.

We've been at this for 4 hours, Harry sighed. It's a strong spell now shut up, Tom grumbled and pointed his wand at Harry again.

The spell hit Harry's scar and he groaned in pain.

Suddenly a box appeared in front of Harry. A bright box that had white light surrounding it as his surroundings were completely black.
Harry was still in the robes he had chosen to wear and held his hands out for the box to land in them.

He stared at the gold and green box as the light slowly faded.
Harry reached his hand up and tried to open the box but immediately found that impossible.

Locked, he sighed.

Harry stared at the box as if that would make it open.. but his will was not enough power against something like this.

Fucking box. Fucking lock. Why are you locked?! He growled and sighed. Why am I yelling at a box? It's a box, Harry grumbled and stuffed his hand into his pocket.
Something clinked against his finger.

Harry stood in confusion and lifted his finger for it to fall and clink again.

-at the same time-

Dumbledore opened the drawer where Toms destroyed diary laid with a large hole in it.
He hummed and moved to diary to see... his key missing.

That key was the key that locked memories away... why was it gone?

^key at the top^

Dumbledore stood.

Has Harry finally taken it upon himself to find out the truth?
Or has someone else taken the key?