48

"As the sparkles fall, the darkness enters and brings terror to those of youth." McGonagall looked toward her side to see Hadrian who stared up at the dark empty sky. "Is something the matter Hadrian?" "The time to end this war is approaching..." Hadrian looked at the chaos "but I feel as if something will change." McGonagall looked at the Great Halls opened doors. "Many have died... their will be sorrow and a sadness for the loss." "Many of our comrades of fallen... but so have there's." "Do you still plan to kill the man your supposed to call your father?" Hadrian looked at McGonagall. "I never planned to kill him.. though it is not because of our blood connection. I'm thinking of my family, my sister will be devastated and my mother.. well I'd probably die by his sorrow." "Had Dumbledore known you would never kill your father?" "No.. no I didn't think it would be good if he died with a wary heart." "Where are the horcruxes?" "There are only two horcruxes left Professor. My father has taken his soul out of the others.. though I'm not sure how, he has.. the last two will be only artifacts soon enough." "Where is your sister?" "Somewhere safe I hope, she hasn't seen me as the best big brother for sometime.. not as if it affects me right now."

A death eater casted a spell but Hadrian blocked it easy enough. "Dawn should be upon up soon, the darkness can only last so long."