DabiDeku Part 1

Izuku was not very open. He may seem like an open book, but that's far from true. Sneaking out of the dorms every night might not be a good idea, but who cares? As long as he doesn't get caught, then everything will be fine.

So here he is, sneaking out of his window from the second story. Oh well. 'Just don't slip.' He climbs down and slowly walks across the grass, climbing a tree and hopping over the UA gates. It was a routine by now. Wait until midnight, then lay some pillows down in his place and sneak away. He always makes sure Aizawa isn't checking dorms again. Last time he was almost caught before Kaminari blew up the toaster. Again. But that's just Kami, and if Izuku did his homework for a week in thanks? Well, no one had to know.

Another thing about Izuku is he hangs out with the LOV. What? His activities outside of school were no one's business. Everyone had agreed that neither party shared information, a way to keep being able to meet up. As much as the villains hated admitting it, they enjoyed his company as much as Izuku enjoyed theirs. Especially Dabi's. Izuku had figured out the mystery that he is. It wasn't hard, really. Being friends with his brother was helpful. 

Dabi was Touya Fucking Todoroki

Dabi absolutely loved to tease Izuku because he could never figure it out. They had a game almost. Every time Izuku got closer, Dabi would give him a hint. Sometimes they were fake, just to throw him off. Finally, after three months, he figured it out. With all the time he's spent on thinking and doing research, Izuku was just ready to rub it in his face. So, with a smug grin, he starts off towards the hideout. He makes sure to take alleyways and stick to the shadows. 

After 15 minutes, he makes it without any problems. Izuku knocks on the door. "Burnt nuggets on sale." Yes. It was stupid, but that's what they agreed upon. And if Izuku had a certain someone in mind, well, sue him. Dabi was hot. And not just because of his quirk. The door opens to show Kurogiri.

"Hello Izuku. Come in." He steps to the side to allow him entry, smiling slightly. Izuku walks in, nodding his head.

"Thanks Mamagiri! Where's Mr. Burnt Nuggie?" He looks at Kurogiri with a smirk. "I finally figured it out!" Izuku snickers as Kurogiri's eyes widen before he laughs.

"I knew you would get it. He's in his room, go on ahead." He closes the door and walks back to the bar, cleaning out the glasses that were used that day. Izuku makes his way to Dabi's room, knocking on the door loudly.

"Dabi!~ It's me!~ Open the door!~" He laughs at the groan he hears through the door, smiling brightly at the sound of footsteps walking to the door. Dabi opens it and narrows his eyes at Izuku, grinning.

"Well, well, well.~ If it isn't little Mr. 'Good Boy.'~ I'm surprised you haven't got caught yet.~" He smirks at him, leaning against the door way. He looks Izuku up and down before looking in his eyes, laughing at his blush. Izuku pouts and kicks his shin lightly.

"Let me in crispy bacon! I finally figured it out!~" He smirks and slips past Dabi and jumps on his bed. "So~ what do I get if I get it right?~"

Dabi smirks and looks at him, lidding his eyes. "How about me?~" He laughs and closes his door, walking over to lay next to the now blushing Izuku who throws a pillow at his face.

"Shut up you perv! Now let me tell you because I know I'm right!" He glares at Dabi who only chuckles, nodding his head.

"Let's hear it Greenie~" Izuku giggles and looks at Dabi with a smug look in his eye. He slowly crawls toward him before sitting on his waist and leaning down next to his ear.

"Touya~" He says it in a breathy voice, almost a moan. Dabi erupts into a blush and pushes Izuku's head away softly. He just giggles at his reaction, hugging Dabi's waist with a smile.

Hello lovely readers! I am so sorry for the wait, I've been having some mental health issues, but I'm back now! Should I do a smut or fluff for part two?? Just comment your vote! Ill be working on other requests until then! Chao~