Mama Zuzu (BakuDeku)

There's one important thing you have to know about Izuku Midoriya, and that thing is that he was raised by his mother. Having no father in the picture can change the way a person acts, and that was especially the case with Izuku. 

Since as far back as he can remember, it's always been Izuku and his mother, sometimes with the occasional visit from the Bakugous. A child is always influenced by their parent's behavior, and that applied for him as well. Inko was an excellent mother, even if she wasn't constantly there. She tried. And for Izuku, that was all that mattered. As time went on, he picked up on her behaviors, adopting the tendencies of a mother himself. He would clean up around the house, cook dinner for him and his mother, and mother hen his own mother whenever she was hurt or upset.

Those tendencies also followed him to UA. 

Within the first month of the dorm systems, everyone in class had started to notice. It came to conversation as everyone was eating dinner, the dinner that Izuku had made, about the fact of the matter. It was Tokoyami who brought it up first, surprising everyone.

"You guys have noticed it, haven't you? About Midoriya?" He fed Dark Shadow an apple slice, munching on some carrots as he looked around the table at everyone. 

It was Kaminari who spoke next with a nod of his head, food in his mouth. "I have, it's kind of nice. I missed having my parents around after moving into the dorms and all, so he makes it better." The electric blonde smiled, humming as if to add to the thought. 

Katsuki scoffed, rolling his eyes as he pointed his fork at Kaminari. "The stupid nerd has always been like that, you're only noticing now? You're more of a dunce than I thought." He grinned and leaned back in his chair, watching as Kaminari pouted and mumbled his protests. 

A glance was thrown his way as Iida spoke up calmly, sighing as he did. "Bakugou, please refrain from insulting your classmates, it's rude and uncalled for." The clicking of a tongue came from Katsuki as he rolled his eyes, grumbling. "Whatever four-eyes, but you guys better do your own dishes, Deku is going to be tired as shit when he gets back and the last thing he needs is to worry about chores."

Knowing looks we're shared all across the table as Ojiro quipped in. "So, you do care then? That's kind of surprising, considering how you treat him half the time." He gave a thoughtful look as he hummed, smiling slightly. "It seems you're finally realizing he just wants to be your friend."

Katsuki glared, the tip of his ears turning a light pink as he stood up quickly, the chair falling over. "Shut up! As if I would ever care for a stupid nerd like him! He's just a dumb adorable Deku!" Small explosions went off in his hands, his ears slightly redder than before.

The girls all giggled, sharing looks with one another as Mina hummed and spoke up. "Kit-Kat, you do realize you called him adorable right? And that you're blushing?" She gave an amused smile, laughing softly as she finished the rest of her food.

Katsuki turned a deep shade of red as he looked away, his shoulders rising to meet his ears. "I did not- Shut it pinky." He huffed and rolled his eyes as Izuku ran into the room, looking concerned.

"Kacchan? Is everything okay? What happened?" He frowned as he saw Katsuki's flushed face, walking closer to gently feel his forehead. "You're burning up- You should head to bed Kacchan, I'll get you some medicine-"

Mina stifled a laugh as she smiled. "Mido, he's fine, just embarrassed, you should take a step back before it gets worse." She smirked at Katsuki as he looked away in return, his face cherry red by then. "I'm fucking fine Deku- Quit acting like my mom or some shit-" He huffed gently as Izuku frowned and took a step back. 

"If you're sure then Kacchan-" He hummed gently as he started grabbing plates from the table, carrying them to the kitchen. "Don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed. If you need anything just let me know." He finished clearing the table and smiled. "Make sure you at least go to bed before midnight, you need rest for the test tomorrow." 

Katsuki huffed and grabbed Izuku by the shoulders, pushing him out of the kitchen. "We can do our own dishes nerd, why don't you go to bed early for once? Or maybe even learn how to take a fucking break-"

Koda nodded as he gently took Izuku's hand, leading him to the living room. "We should watch a movie as a class, just let us finish cleaning."  He sat Izuku down on the couch before walking back to the kitchen to help, leaving Izuku stunned. "Ah- Okay then? Thank you, it's very sweet of you all." He smiled as he pulled his legs up, leaning his head against the arm rest of the couch and making room as Hagakure sat next to him. "What movie should we watch mom?"

Izuku blinked slowly and turned to look at her. "Did you call me mom?- I mean it's fine if you did- But why?" Shoto sat in front of Izuku, leaning against the couch as he hummed. "You act like one. It makes sense after all, because you were raised by your mother and all." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck and blushed gently, smiling a bit. "I guess I never noticed- You guys should put your pajamas on before you get comfy though, in case you fall asleep." Jirou smiled and twirled her jack around her finger. "Definitely mom material. We'll be back." She motioned at the other two as they followed her out of the room.

The greenete let out a fond sigh as Katsuki walked in and plopped onto the couch next to him. "Sugar fuck is making snacks and shit, so don't worry about it." He huffed a bit, trying to seem annoyed as Izuku only smiled and nodded. "Okay Kacchan, thank you for helping. It was really nice of you." Katsuki only looked away, a blush coating his ears as he tried to play it off as if he didn't care. "Yeah yeah, not like I care nerd. You should just learn how to take better care of yourself if you ever want to catch up to me!" He smirked as Izuku only let out a small giggle, nodding gently at the others words. "I'll keep that in mind Kacchan, thanks for reminding me."

Alright! I'm ending it here for today my lovelies! If you'd like a part two, please let me know in the comments! I have a few requests I'm working on as well, so it may take a while for it to come out! I'd also like to give a huge thanks for the growth this book has achieved even during my hiatus! I am so grateful for each and every one of you! I'm so glad to get back into writing again and hope to give you all something to look forward to as I continue! Thanks again!