Izuku's Speech

Nezu, the devious chimera he is, decided to have a surprise assembly. It was right after lunch that everyone was called to gym Gama. As soon as everyone was seated Nezu started to drone on about safety and rules as most of the class were looking around in confusion. It was Eijirou who finally piped up. "Where's Midobro? I can't see him anywhere."

Katsuki quips out. "Who fucking cares? The shit nerd can take care of himself. He's not a baby."

Ashido laughs. "Awww, you do believe in him huh Bakubabe?"

He only rolls his eyes in response. "Fuck off."

Kaminari sits up from where he was ling on the ground. "Where is Izzy though? I haven't seen him at all today, it's kinda boring without him."

Ochako gasps. "You're right! He hasn't been in class at all today! What do you think happened?"

"Maybe he's sick? *kero* he's never missed school otherwise."

Todoroki blinks. "He's not sick. He just has to prepare for his speech."

"Hah?! What speech you Icyhot bastard!?" Katsuki growls as small explosions go off in his palms.

"Calm down Bakahoe. You'll see if you pay attention."

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CA-" He goes silent as Izuku walks up to Nezu, taking the microphone and looking at the crowd blankly.

Hitoshi hums. "He asked me to help him. It was weird. I hope it goes well."

Aoyama gasps. "He needs more sparkle! Oui!~"

Izuku clears his throat, letting out a soft breath as the class sits on the edge of their seats. His first words come out almost inaudible. 

"Life: We're running out."

"The fuck does the nerd mean by that?" Katsuki growls a bit, glaring at him.

Eijirou sighs. "Just listen Bakubro." 

He growls but complies, crossing his arms and sneering.

Izuku's eyes are somewhat blank, his voice wavering slightly as he speaks.

"Take some life advice from an exceptionally wise 15 year old smoker. When you become untouchable, you are unable to touch."

Hanta gasps. "He smokes?! And he didn't tell me?!"

Ashido hits his head softly. "Not the point Sero. He sounds sad. Just listen."

Katsuki growls. "Stupid nerd! You shouldn't smoke!"

"And the problem with knowing warmth is that eventually the world will go cold again, because cats do not orbit around the moon."

"That makes no sense, what does Midobro mean?" Eijirou looks at Katsuki as said person growls.

"Shut up! I'm trying to listen!"

"A walking travesty can't pull the sun down from where it hangs in space."

Koda frowns and whispers. "Is he talking about himself?"

Ochako frowns as well, tapping her leg in nervousness. "I hope not."

"Like a perfect picture with a broken frame. So out of place and yet so extraordinary, drowning in a sea of my own making."

Todoroki blinks. "Mood."

Iida sighs. "No Todoroki, we've talked about this-"

Todoroki only shrugs. "Just saying. I understand how that feels."