Touch Starved Broccoli

Something nobody knew, was that Izuku Midoriya was touch starved. His mother might have been supportive , but eventually they started to drift away when Inko started working three jobs. Izuku never aid anything. He didn't want to babe any more of a bother. He never wanted anybody to find out, but like every story, someone did. Because of plot convenience, that's why.

It all started about a month into class 1-A's first year. Ochaco was struggling with their homework that Aizawa had handed out. "Hey Uraraka-kun! Are you okay? you look a little frustrated." "Oh! Hi Deku-kun! I'm just frustrated with the homework Aizawa Sensei gave us." Said Ochaco. As she looked up, she saw Izuku thinking. " I-uh, I... I could help? I mean, uh, only if you want to!! I'm not that good at it anyway, so uh, nevermind!! You probably don't need help, you are smart after all!! *mumbling*" ".....eku..!Dek...un! Deku-kun!" Izuku snaps out of his trance to see Ochaco waving her hand in front of his face and smiling. " Ah! Y-yes Uraraka-kun?" " I would love your help! Should I stop by your dorm later?" " U-uh, sure I guess. Hehe.." "Thanks! See you later!" As Ochaco was walking away, she placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. When she did, she felt him tense and hold his breath. 'Huh, that's weird she thought.

The second incident was later that day. During lunch, Monoma decided to trip Izuku as he was walking by. Mina, as she was walking with Izuku, saw this and caught him. She pulled him into a hug and started yelling at Monoma. " WATCH IT! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PICK FIGHTS!" As this was happening, Izuku froze in Mina's arms. Mina noticed this and let him go to see what was wrong. " Izzy, are you okay!?" (My Canon is everyone in the Bakusquad call Izuku Izzy except Katsuki.) " Y-YES, I'M FINE!" Izuku then ran away to the dorms. Mina turned around to see everyone stare at her. " What was that about, Kero?" " He was acting weird earlier during class too." Tokoyami then piped in saying," What do you mean Uraraka?" " Well, what I mean is that I had put my hand on his shoulder and he tensed and held his breath." " Problem child is touch starved, right Mic?" Aizawa said, officially scaring everyone there. " AHHHHHFUNWFNIWENUNNBVNSL!!" "SHUT THE HELL UP PIKACHU!!" Mina grabs Bakugo's arm saying,"Bakubabe, calm down." " SHUT IT PI-" " Isn't touch starved where you crave or lack physical attention to living things?" Asked Yaomomo. " You got it little listener!" " Let's give him fabulous cuddles then!" " That's such a manly idea bro!" "As class president, I say we plan a movie night to start supporting Midoriya!" "Let's do it." Oijiro quipped.

~~~~~So the plan set in motion.~~~~~

When they all got back to the dorms, they started setting up the living room with blankets, pillows, and snacks. When they finished, Shinso went to got him, only to see him cuddling in his bed with a pillow. If he took pictures, no one has proof.

As they got to the living room, Izuku saw everyone waiting on the floor and couches. "H-Hey guys, what's going o-on?" "Hey Izzy, we decided we were going to have a movie night and sleep over with Aizawa and Mic.", Sero said. "O-Oh, okay then..." Izuku then sat down in-between Koda and Shoji, with Hagakure and Sato behind him and Jiro and Todoroki in front. As the movie started, Izuku found himself getting sleepy. Shoji saw this and pointed it out to Koda. Shoji put his arms around Izuku and pulled him onto his lap. "Eep!" 'So cute' everyone thought. "Sh-Shoji?!" "Just go to sleep Midoriya, I know you're tired." "A-Are you sure?.."  "Yes." Izuku huffed and snuggles into all of Shoji's arms. A few minutes later, he fell asleep. Denki then screams when Mina scares him and wakes Izuku up. "Hmm?" " Sorry Izzy!" They say in unison. "It's okay." He says while rubbing his eyes. He then gets up and walks over to Katsuki..... And sits on his lap. Everyone holds their breath, waiting for an explosion, but are surprised to see him wrap his arm around Izuku's waist. "Hmm.... Kacchan's warm." he then immediately fell asleep. "No one will believe you extras." Katsuki said while smirking. " I always knew you were soft for him Bakubabe!!" "Shut it Pinky, or else you'll wake him." Katsuki says with a glare. "Sorry." Everyone  started the movie again and fell asleep shortly after. Hizashi then placed a blanket on everyone and fell asleep next to Aizawa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and tell me your thoughts. I hope this was as good as you hoped it would be Simda2020. Feel free to ask for more requests my dear readers. I also want to give thanks to Simda2020 for being the first reader and first person to help with my writing journey. This is the first story I've ever written so please give me tips on ways I could improve.(847 words)

Dekubowl OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara