Chapter 36

Six months later
*********
Link's POV
It was fair to say, it had been a eventful six months. Sidon's leg had finally healed from the fight and Revali has never dared to do another thing in the past six months which is very surprising well, it would be but the only real reason is because he has Dad and Uncle Dorphean breathing down his neck. We did decide to move back into the domain after all but it was nice to know that if Sidon and I, Dad and Uncle Dorphean or anyone needs some time alone or a getaway then the house is there.

Plus when we got back to the domain, everyone marvelled at Uncle Dorphean being back in the domain in his place as King. Of course, he never really left as we returned to the domain a few days after the fight occurred. Which of course with the state Sidon returned to the domain, almost every Zora in the domain had question we just referred to it as a freak accident that wishes to be forgotten about and that he was just fine. Dad became the second king of the domain and was there to offer help if Uncle Dorphean was busy with the council who had to be convinced that this was a good plan. With that Dad and Uncle Dorphean got married, some they've wanted to do for a long time and at long last they got their wish.

We were all happy for them finally getting the happiness the deserve and celebrating the love they've shared for so long. This morning I had been up for hours and I haven't seen Sidon at all, I've looked everywhere for him and asked everyone if they've seen him, no one has. I know the domain is big but so is my boyfriend, I don't think he's easily lost so where the hell is he? I sighed and headed towards the Reservoir Lake to check if he's there.

Sidon's POV
Months have passed and my love for Link has only getting stronger everyday.What Revali said months back during our argument has stuck in my mind, I want to marry Link but I don't know if he'll think that I just want to marry him to prove Revali wrong but it's not, somehow everyday Link manages to surprise me more and more with his abilities, his love and just him in general. I love him so much and I want him to know that, I want him to have a lasting reminder of my love for him visible for him to see everyday just to know I'll always be there for him.

I knew the first thing I need to do is get a ring and I had the perfect idea. You see the Zora Sapphire that has been passed down through generations of Zora Royals was been cut into three pieces after I was born apparently, it was so each part of the sapphire could be put into a ring which would one day serve as a wedding ring to whose we loved. Father has a one piece of the sapphire which now lies in Jakok's wedding ring, the other two pieces are in rings reserved for myself and Mipha for when we get married whose rings will be worn by our spouses to show our everlasting love for them. I knew I wanted Link to have my ring, my piece of the sapphire to show just how much he means to me and that I couldn't imagine my life without him.

I smiled, now knowing what I was doing as I had been pacing thinking about it for the last few hours around the back of the domain up an alcove in the cliff where I know I wouldn't be disturbed. I headed down towards a jeweller that lived in the domain who had been entrusted with these rings and had stored the other two away after Father and Jakok's wedding. I walked in with a smile as he greeted me. "Ah, Prince Sidon! How may I help you?" I smiled, settling my hands behind my back and speaking. "Hello, Akis, good morning. I would like to withdraw my ring with my part of the Zora Sapphire, please." He smiled, "ah, yes. Following in your father's footsteps I see?" He chuckled as I nodded. "Yes, the Hylian Champion is your mate isn't he? Well he's going to love this."

Akis brought out a small navy velvet box with a crystal band around it and opened it, a small sliver band with a small rectangular square on the top that the sapphire sat in.

I smiled, picking up the box and I could see the happiness on Link's face when I ask him to marry me, I sat it back on the counter

I smiled, picking up the box and I could see the happiness on Link's face when I ask him to marry me, I sat it back on the counter. Yes Akis, thank you. I'm certain Link will love too." He smiled, pushing it towards me and winking. "Good luck, Prince Sidon I hope all goes well." "Thank you Akis, I shall be taking leave now." I picked up the box and walked towards the Reservoir Lake where Link and I first fought Ruta.