Chapter 24

I finally got Mipha back to the domain from Ruta and sure enough just as I stepped forward along the Great Zora Bridge Sidon came running towards me. "Oh, My pearl! Welcome back! Princess Zelda told me everything." Then he gasped, looking a the figure in my arms. "My word. Is it true? My sister?" I smiled at Sidon and nodded happily. "Yes Sidon, it's true but we need to get checked properly and soon or I fear the worst." Sidon's eyes lit up with recognition. "Oh! Yes, of course." He told a few guards and doctors and Mipha was taken in their care.

Sidon came back to me only moments later. "My pearl, I cannot thank you enough for saving my sister. Both of you mean the world to me, I love you so much Link." Sidon hugged me tightly before pulling me into a deep kiss, I melted into the kiss as Sidon's hand cupped my cheeks. Our lips parted as I began to speak, "Sidon, we need to tell Uncle Dorphean about Mipha." I mumbled against his lips, he shook his head and pressed his forehead to mine. "No, he'll already know I'm sure Bazz told him." I rolled my eyes and decided to say something I know would make Sidon move. "Well, if there's nothing else for us to do here then Zelds and I will be on our way to the next divine beast and you'll let me know how Mipha is soon, yeah?"

Sidon basically scrambled to stand and make his way to throne room holding my hand tightly. "You're not leaving yet, I've barely seen you." He whined, but he knew I wanted to stay deep down. Zelda and I just had to keep moving if we wanted to make sure all the Champions survive at this point. As we reached the throne room, Zelda was all ready to go as she gave me a look to say 'where have you been?' Whilst Uncle Dorphean smirked as I assumed he had already had to sit through Zelda's ranting.

"My goddess Link! We have to get going now if we want to make it to Rito Village soon." I nodded as Sidon still holding my hand tightly. I smiled at him before replying to Zelda. "Alright Zelds, let's get going then because I know you will just annoy me until we move out." Letting go of Sidon's hand, I walked over to Uncle Dorphean and hugged him. "I'll be back soon, I promise." He smiled gently at me. "I know you will son, I know." We hugged one last time before I turned back to Sidon. "You won't even know I'm gone, it will be that quick." "That doesn't mean I won't miss you still." I smiled and kissed him gently before giving him a tight hug. "I love you, Sidon." He smiled lovingly as we let go. "One last kiss?" I couldn't resist Sidon's pouty face as I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss lasted minutes but it felt like seconds. "Goodbye, I love you." "I love you too, my pearl. Please be safe." I nodded as Zelda began to tug at my arm and pull me away. I rolled my eyes and starting walking with her, looking back at Sidon and Uncle Dorphean. I smiled at them both before Zelda and I began the long road to Rito Village.