Chapter 11

I managed to make my way out of Hateno and follow the path until I come across a bridge further down, a Zora popped up from the river. "Hey! Come here! Oh, my! Oh wow! Oh, whoa! It's a Hylian! A real Hylian!" I nodded in confusion as she continued. "Umm.... I mean.....You are a Hylian, right?" she asked to which I nodded "Yes, I'm a Hylian." I told her, "I knew it! I SO knew it! Well, what are you waiting for?! Go see Prince Sidon!" She told me, I was so confused. Who was this Prince Sidon and how was I supposed to find him.

Once I got across the bridge, I slowly walked up the path that was widely littered with Moblins, Bokoblins and Lizalfos but before long I was at the Lanaryu tower. I climbed up the tower slowly noticing a guidance stone slot for the Sheikah slate just like in the Great Plateau, Dueling Peaks and Hateno tower. The guidance stone filled up more of my map, giving me a more detailed view of the area and a general idea of where I going next. Just across from the tower, was a shrine on a perched ledge which I figured would be my next stopping point. I noticed a Zora near the edge of the tower facing the shrine, I tapped their shoulder and they turned around to greet me.

"WOW! I cannot believe it! *ahem* Excuse me! Yes, you! I am Gruve of the Zora!" He introduced me "it is apparent that you are a traveler, but may I ask what brought you here?" He asked me out of curiosity "I could ask you the same!" I told him, he laughed then started to think deeply. "Hm...How very astute of you! An excellent query indeed! I, by order of Prince Sidon of Zora's domain, am searching for a Hylian. Or I was....but then I fell asleep." I furrowed my eyebrows at the mention of this Prince Sidon person again, I was starting to get a little frustrated at this guy whoever he was, I didn't care if he was a Prince or not.

I sighed as Gruve continued, "I awoke to a loud noise and awful quaking, and now here I am. I'd like to get down and be on my way, but I'm simply too high up! I need to figure something out." I was going to ask him about this Prince Sidon but he already answered that before I could ask. "Prince Sidon is down at the bridge below, but for some reason I cannot seem to catch his attention! But you! You are a Hylian, yes?!" I nodded before he continued. "Well then! My luck is improving!" He said before calling down to the bridge below. "Prince Sidon! I found one! I found a Hylian!" He turned back to me, "hmm.....Prince Sidon doesn't seem to notice my struggle... Perhaps I should swallow my fear and jump to the river below. Then I could return to him! He must be worried sick." He stopped and thought about his previous statement before answering me. "No! Nope! Can't do it! I'm too high up." He confessed quickly, before getting a little dramatic. "I'll likely meet the gods of the ever after before I ever see Prince Sidon again..." I rolled my eyes at his dramatic statement as he turned to me. "Mr. Hylian, I must apologize.... It will be some time before I can get back to Prince Sidon. Please, you must leave me here and go on ahead." He informed me.

I nodded, before taking a running jump off the tower and heading in the direction of the shrine. I slowly descended as I got closer to the shrine, I landed and opened it up with the Sheikah slate as usual. I completed the trial and collected the spirit orb before walking slowly out the shrine to notice another Zora who from their attire I assumed was a guard or knight of some sort. I walked up to them and waved, greeting them with a smile. "Oh, my, how wonderful! You are a Hylian, yes?" I nodded at the excited greeting, smiling. "Perfect! It must be my lucky day! Oh....*ahem* I apologize for calling out to you so suddenly. I am Torfeau of the Zora. I have been searching for a Hylian like you for a very long time!" She exclaimed before starting to explain to me what was happening. "My home, Zora's Domain, is in terrible danger. That is why Prince Sidon sent me in search of a strong Hylian warrior." She explained before pointing to a bridge with two lookout towers just across from the shrine. "Prince Sidon is waiting at Inogo Bridge. Would you please talk to the Prince and perhaps save us all? We would be ver so grateful." She pleaded.

I nodded before slowly making my way down the small cliff where the shrine was perched and walking slowly to the glistening blue marble bridge and making my way to meet with Prince Sidon.