𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

KIARAS POV:

 Today was JJ's album party the girls (Talia and Freya) are coming over for pre drinks and to get ready together. We are going to this really fancy club. I mean it has to be fancy come on its JJ. Some time later i here a knock on the door i knew it was the girls. i let them in and put music on to get into the mood. 

Talia: guess who's coming tonight Ki (Kiara's nickname)

ki: let me guess harry 

Freya: you gonna kiss him Ki

Ki: oww shut up i don't fancy him

Talia: okay sure 

i walk out into the living room where i see the girls in there outfits "wow u guys look amazing"  i say

"no younlook stunning your defo going to turn Harry's head tonight" T says

"where did u get that dress from Ki" Freya says

"just picked it up" i reply 

this was my fav dress it was a body con mini dress it made look like i had a figure, the way it hugged my curves so tight it made me look hot. I'm so glad I've gotten to a point in my life where i look in the mirror and say wow I'm really pretty (not to sound like a bitch lol)

 I'm so glad I've gotten to a point in my life where i look in the mirror and say wow I'm really pretty (not to sound like a bitch lol)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TAlia: okay enough chit chat legs go PARTY

we leave the building and wait for our cab but whilst waiting we run into freezy and harry this is what i get for living in the same building as them. 

Harry: ello girls

Freezy: do u mind if we get in the same uber

Ki: sure save all of the fuss

i go off to smoke just until the uber gets here. before i take  my final puff harry walks over to me speechless. i offer him a puff but he denies  it. that took me by surprise. 

Harry: wow KI you look....

Ki: "HOT" i say with a smirk on my face 

Harry: "uhm yeah" he say scratching the back of his neck

Ki: LOOKS LIKE OUR UBER IS HERE

the uber arrives and we all got in and told the driver where to go. in the uber i can see all the lights in London I'm so glad i moved here London is so pretty at night time. we just arrived and harry offered me his hand and of cause when I'm trying to look my best i have to fall into harry. he caught me and made sure i was stable. i looked up to see him starring into my eyes...

A/N 

IF THIS IS KINDS CRAPPY IM SORRY ITS MY FIRST BOOK WELL MY SECOND BUT I DELETED MY OTHER ONE AT THIS POINT IM JUST WAFFLIN ON BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK AND LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ANDTHING TO HAPPEN 

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, EVENING OR MORNING 

Don't forget to vote 

TYSM LOVES MY DMS ARE OPEN