𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

KIARA'S POV:

i woke up gasping for air. and breathing heavily. "hey ki what's wrong" harry says. "i had a dream that he was here and he got me" i reply "who who got you" he says. "the man at the club" i say. "nobody is here just me and you, okay come on lets go back to sleep" he replies. we cuddle until the morning. i wake up to a knock on my door i say "come in" its harry with a tray of breakfast. "whats this for" i say. "no reason i just want to treat my girlfriend how shes supposed to be treated" he replies. "thank u bog" i say. i kiss him on the lips and stuff my face. i tell him to eat up because i need help it was a lot of food. "when do we tell the group" i say "well we are all going to simons and jjs place tonight for food do u think you will be up for it" harry says. i nod. " do u want to tell them then its up to u, whenever your ready" he says. i reply with " we will tell them tonight"

i put the tray aside on the little table and stare at harry right in front. i pull him in by his neck, and i kiss him. i go on my knees and wrap my two hands around his neck. "are u sure" he says. "yes im sure" i reply.  harry pulls my top of  and kisses my neck, i throw my head back and close my eyes to enjoy the pleasure of harrys touch. but a flashback comes into my mind i try to ignore it but it keeps getting more and more intense.  i push harry away and shout stop. "ki what did i do, hey whats wrong" i sat there with my head in my palms. "i had a flashback of the club night" i say quietly. he hugs me in silence. 

SKIP TIME

i'm sat on the couch in my apartment watching Brooklyn nine-nine, just to pass the time. we were going to Simons and jj's in a hour so i got into the shower. i put and a comfy outfit and take a Instagram pic.

KIARA_cam1

KIARA_cam1: night in with the group

TALIAMAR: cant wait to see you

WROETOSHAW: that's my girl see u in 5 x

sdmn_fanxix: harry and ki?

wham.sdmn_: since when was harry dating kiara

i meet harry down stairs and book a cab. 

Harry: HOW U FELLING 

KI: UMM IM FINE I GUESS, HOW ARE U

Harry:  SAME, REALLY HUNGRY.

we both laugh

the cab pulls up and we both get in.

SKIPS TO SIMON AND JJ'S APARTMENT.

i knock on their door and wait for somebody to answer.

jj opens the door and hugs me. i walk in and everybody is already here. i walk over to frey and tal.

Freya: HOW IS THE PREGNANY TREATING YOU

KI; UMM WELL SOO UMM ABOUT THAT

i stand up.

KI; OKAY SO THERES SOMETHING ME AND HARRY NEED TO TELL YOU ALL

H; ARE WE DOING THIS RIGHT NOW KI

KI; IT HAS TO BE DONE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

H; OKAY

KI; SO ABOUT A MONTH AGO I FOUND OUT THAT, THAT I WAS PREGNANT

ALL THE GROUP; WAIT WHAT

E; IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

JJ; YO SICK

JOSH; REALLY

V; WAIT WHAT.

KI; BUT UMM I, WELL ME AND HARRY WENT FOR A SCAN YESTURDAY 

H; AND UMM THERE WAS NO HEARTBEAT

KI; I LOST THE BABY, IM SORRY

i run into the spare room and slam the door behind me. i sit on the floor and cry my eyes out. am im going to cry every time i talk about it i mean it is still early days. im aloud to cry. i walk out into the living room to see everybody so so upset.

KI; IM SORRY FOR RUINING THE NIGHT, BUT I HAD TO TELL YOU

the whole group hug 

we order some dominos and have some drinks. everyone got super drunk. i wake up around 5am i run to the toilet to throw up. i hear somebody behind me i turn my head to see harry. he walk up to me and holds my hair back  whilst i throw up. "uuhg" i grunt "you shouldn't have drunk that vodka" harry says. i just grunt in reply. i rinse my mouth out with some mouth wash and walk back into the living room where everybody was asleep. me and harry cuddle on the couch and fall back to sleep.

A/N

 WE ALL NEED A GUY LIKE HARRY