𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Ki pov:
We all arrive at the club. JJ orders a tray of shots for everyone.
JJ: this is to the birthday girl
We all throw the alcohol down our thoughts.
Ki: fucking hell JJ trying to kill us
My face squints
He does is funny laugh again.
Ki: alright I'm going to get a drink
Freezy: I'll come with
Harry's pov: Kate's talking to me but all I can look at is her. The way she acts, dresses and looks. Freezy there with his hand just above her arse. Her smile and laugh. The way she touches his arm and laughs at his stupid jokes that aren't even funny. She was nice like that, Ki would tell you your right even though she knew you were wrong.
Kate: do you want to go then Harry
Harry: ah what
Kate: did you not even listen to anything I just said, want to go and dance
Harry:  uh yeah yeah sure.
Ki pov:
~
Time flies and before we know it everyone is drunk on the dance floor dancing there soles away. The thing is even though it's my birthday I should have the time of my life. I wasn't I was only tipsy. I should be one of those on the dance floor not giving a care that I just turned the big  24. Birthdays aren't the same anymore. It's just like oh I'm another year older, just get me a cake and let me eat it to myself.
Freya: hey you okay
Ki: yeah just not the same anymore
Freya: welcome to my world
Ki: I think I'm going to head home
Freya: I'll come
Ki: no it's fine, have fun
Freya: thank you, happy birthday babes.
Ki: love you Frey
I get in the taxi waiting for me outside. The door flies open and Harry enters.
Taxi driver: where to
Harry: the last villa on western street
Ki: Harry what are you doing
Harry: going home
Ki: what happened to Kate
Harry: that didn't work out
Ki: pfft
Harry: what
Ki: didn't say anything
I rest my head back and doze off. When we arrive I wake up and my head is on Harry's lap.
Ki: oh sorry
I enter the villa and go to the bathroom. I jump in the shower. I put my  hands and head on the wall and begin to sob loudly.
Harry: Is everything okay ki
He comes barging  in seeing me crying. He opened the shower door. And holds me tight on the floor.
Harry: why are you crying
Ki: I have nothing to live for
Harry: you do, come on let's get you to bed
~
Harry's sitting on his bed. I walk past his door frame  and stand there for a sec.
Ki: um Harry I just want to say thank you for earlier
Harry: sure
Ki: but I have a question, why did you do it
Harry: do what
Ki: cheat on me
Harry: I'm not having this conversation with you
I walk further into his room.
Ki: look Harry I need to know why
Harry: why do you need to know
Ki: because I don't want to spend many years wondering why I wasn't good for someone I loved with every part on my body, so tell me Harry.
Harry: excitement
Ki: wow that's it Harry for our entire relationship I have gone above and beyond for you, for us. I mean I'v - I've cooked I've picked up your shit off of the floor. I laid your clothes down on the bed for you like a four year old. If we ever had dinner or anything, I make the plans, I take care of everything, and I just don't feel like you appreciate any of it.
He just stares am me.
Ki: I don't feel like you appreciate me, Show me that you care.
I turn around to walk out of the door and see everyone standing there shocked.
Ki: good night everyone
I slowly walk to my room.
~
I have no idea what time it is but I hear the room door open. I stay still. I feel them get into my bed and they being to talk. I soon realise who it is.
Harry: I know you probably can't here me but I'm just going to talk anyway. I'm sorry for not saying anything the thing is your the one and I know. I've always loved you. And I actually have no idea why I cheated. And when I saw freezy touching you earlier I could help myself. I know your never going to forgive me but I miss you and I hope you heard all of this.
I feel the bed get lighter as he gets up and leaves. I roll over on my back and wipe the tear from my eye.