𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

KIARA'S POV:

i woke up at 4.30pm. i look next to me and i see harry sleeping peacefully. i slowly got up and realised i was naked so i ran to the bedroom to get dressed. i open the door to harry standing there naked. i look up at him to see him starring at me i walk past him but he grabs my arm and swings me around so im in his arms. he kisses me i kiss him back. his hand move down to my hips, as my hands wrap around his neck. i stopped the kiss and told him to get dressed because we are going shopping. 

Ki: hurry up harry 

Harry: jeez patience ki or shall i say darling 

Ki: never call me darling again

we are walking to the elevator because there is no way im walking down 40 flights of stairs. i press the button for the door to open and we both step in and press ground floor. harry turns to me with a smirk on his face.

ki: harry no i know what that look is.

Harry: come on just a kiss

ki: no we are in a elevator

harry picks me up and pins me against the wall. he kisses me until we suddenly hear the elevator ding. he quickly puts me down and we both look at the floor smirking. we walk to my car holding hands and talking.

*skips to home cuz im lazy*

when the elevator dings i walk into my apartment with 3 bags in my hands. i set them aside. when all of a sudden harry picks me up and puts me in the counter in the kitchen. he's holding my thighs and i have my arms wrapped around his neck.

ki: i like this new mood on u

Harry: oh yeah get use to it 

i push him away and jump off the counter.

HARRY'S POV: 

she pushes me away and jumps of the counter

Harry: okay i see how it is 

Ki: yeah 

Harry: okay imma see u tomorrow or not 

ki: not even a kiss before you leave

Harry: nah im good

*we both laugh*

A/N

THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER