7

Jimin pov-----

" what means " i asked to zoyaa which sitting beside me on couch " haneul is going to blind date " she informed.
" what !? " she nooded . My baby is going to blind date with another man . No i can't let it happened.
.
.
.
Then " byee guys " y/n said and walk out to meet blind date . " i have to go also , byee " i lie to zoyaa " where ? " she asked . Humans asked so much questions. " none of your business " i said and walk from house . I wear black hoodie and sunglasses so no one can know me . Then y/n go to restaurant and sit in front of another man . I also go inside the restaurant and sit on table but not far from them . They but i can hear them even they little far . " nice to meet you mr . Kim " y/n said " nice to meet you to choi y/n " he said while smirking. I just want to throw him .
" Let's order something " he said and then afterwards there order also come and they start eating. " can i help you sir " one waitress said " one Hamburger and choco milkshake " i order . But she keep her hands on my shoulder i raised my eyebrows to her . " i can give you more " she said in seductive voice . I grip her hips and pull closer to me " yes you can " i said while smirking . She play my hair and said " what babe ? " i hummed and said " f*ck off from me before i kill you " i said in deep voice and show my red eyes and fangs . She immediately stand far away and said
" sir your order will come in 5 min " and leave immediately. I don't want any other girl . I want my babygirl she can only touch me .
.
.
.
" you look hot " he compliment y/n . I just want to take out his soul and eat it . I control myself. " th-hank you " she said . Then they both walk past from me . Because i hide my facewith hooded . Then i aslo walk behind them but far . Afterwards he put his hands on y/n shoulder . I can see her been uncomfortable. I know what to do .

Y/n pov -----

When we are walking someone break us and i turned and see.....jimin!? . What he doing here . " hello y/n " he said smiling.
" you know him ? " mr. Kim asked me
" he is - " jimin cut off me " her boyfriend " then he turned and stare at me . Kim and " miss y/n sorry i have to fo now , byeee " mr. Kim said and go from there . I turned my head to jimin . " what was that ? " i asked . He only struggled his shoulder. " see i escape you from that old guy " he said while smirking. " but how do you know i am here ? " i asked confused. " nothing , Don't you want to give reward to help you ? " he said while pointing.
He is correct i don't like that old man . I feel very uncomfortable if jimin didn't come i will stuck with him only . " thank you " i thanks jimin while smiling. " no i want reward " he said " what reward " i asked . He down to my eye level and smirk at me . " a kiss " he said

To be continued........

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment my story 💗❤😊💖