8

" a kiss " i glared at him and " never " and walk to my house . I hear him and chuckling and " HEY! WAIT FOR ME " and stop beside me .

We are on the way because i want to walk . There was complete silence between us which is somehow comfortable. " btw why do come behind me " i asked and break the silence and turned my head to him .

" i......stalked you " i said and see her wide eyes " you stalked me!? " i nodded. She glared at me . And walk faster and ignore me . I smirked and in one mini sec i used my power and reach her beside. I can see the shocked face
" how-w do come here ? Means you were there " she siad while pointing backwards. I shurrged my shoulder.

We about to reach our house when my heel broke and i stubbed . I was ready for been injured . When i feel hands wrap around me . I open and see jimin
" what happened? Huh ? " he said . There was concerned and worry in voice . " nothing, my heel broke " i said and look down to see my heel . He signed and back his hand . It's feel disappearance of warmth. I shrugged it off. " okay now come and hop on me " he said and bend make his back face me . " don't worry, i am fine "

" you can't even walk " he said . There is no point for argue and i don't want to walk " fine " i said and hopped on his back " hold me tightly " he said . I wrapped my hands around him . And a wind hit my face . I realized he was not walking he were more like running .
" yahh! " i screamed. He chuckled and said " like it? " " no!! " i said and next min we are at front of home . He placed me on my feets . I shocked how can we reach home this faster ? Who is he ?

Then he set my hair with his hands which obviously more like bird nest .
" good " he said " who are you ? " i said in wisper. He shrugged and dragged me inside . And lock the door behind him .
I stare at him i were still shocked how can he run fast and his hands is.......cold . He also stared at me and smirked " take a pic , it's last longer "
" shut up jerk " i said " by the way , your hand is cold like very cold " i added .

I see him been panick he shook his head and said " n-no no , they always like that" then he little bit push me towards stairs " now go and sleep " " but yo- " he cutt me off " or you want to sleep with me " he whispered in my hear and smirked " no no " i immediately said and run to my room .

To be continued.......

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment my story 💗❤😊💖