14

Author pov---

" Let's go " zoyaa excitedly said and again start walking leaving slow couple her behind
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov---

I groaned how can she have this much stamina to continually walk means running . Note the scaram
I signed " need help babygirl? " Jimin asked " no i - i am fine " i said but suddenly i felt myself up . I yelp when jimin hold me in bridal style i immediately hold his neck tightly " PUT ME DOWN! "  i shouted but he ignored me " i swear jimin i will kill you!! " he turned his head toward me and said while deadly glaring me " shut up or i make you begging for my d**k " and wink at me . I shut my mouth. I put my head on his chest and hide my face from blushing. He chuckled and said " cute "
How many times he have to make me blushed!!?

Jimin pov---

We to lake where is very beautiful scenery can be seen . " wooow " zoyaa said . Y/n nooded then we having our little picnic . Zoyaa , me and my little bunny . I wish zoyaa can go somewhere so i can spend my time with my little bunny . 

Y/n pov---

When we are having our little picnic. 
A little girl came " you two are made for eachother " she said while pointing towards me and jimin . My eyes became widened and jimin also and zoyaa was shocked what this girl said ?
" pardon? " i said
She grinned and said " you two made for eachother only " i turned towards jimin to see him smirking.  I gestured the girl to come and sit . She come and sit on my lap . " so what is your name ? " i asked while stroking her hair . " rose " she replied.  " so rose ? Where are you doing here ? " i politely asked her ." I come with my mom and dad " she replied then jimin take her from my hand and make her sit on her lap . They were whispering so can't hear them . Until jimin came and kissed me on my lips make me frozen and my eyes widened.  And zoyaa gasped and girl clapping happily. He pull his lips from mine " like it babygirl? " and winked me .

To be continued.........

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment my story 💗❤😊💖