[1.2] and into wartime

After the entire 'me trying to leave on the shuttle ordeal' Obi-Wan and I had left Ahsoka and Anakin to figure out their debacle on their own. The longer I thought about my actions the more I realized it wasn't necessary, it was quite dramatic, and that I had done the wrong thing by making a scene. A scene I didn't mean to make, as in my head I believed I was just problem solving. You suck, V.

    I felt my hands begin to perspire and curled them into fists at my sides, before I realized that would make them sweat worse, I opened them up wider than before to casually let the air run through them and cool them down. Even though I wasn't sweating because I was hot. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes as I realized I was wrong. About a lot of the things I did and the way I looked at life. I was upset to admit I was wrong, then I realized that was my pride talking and I needed to get over it.

    Damn, haven't even been here an hour and Master Kenobi has already given me a breakthrough. A rather upsetting breakthrough, but a breakthrough nonetheless.

    I decided Master Yoda did good putting us together, even if I was not excited for getting called out on my behavior in the future.

    "How old are you Vera?" Master Kenobi broke the silence as we walked around base, men weaving around us to tend to their tasks.

    I took in a breath as the wind picked up a tad, fresh air flowing into my lungs. I envisioned my damper mood getting caught in the wind and lifted away, I felt lighter on my feet and my head cleared. I still retained the knowledge of my ego, and that I was in need of a good humbling. I glanced up at Master Kenobi to answer but he cut me off.

    "How did you do that?"

    My brows furrowed and I came to a stop beside him, he turned to me with his eyes slightly widened, "You were ashamed and upset and it was following you and then I asked you a question and it vanished. How did you do that?"

    I glanced around awkwardly, trying to escape his pointed stare, "Uhm, the wind picked up." He hung onto my words, and with everything I said the gears behind his eyes whirred. "I just pretended that it took the feeling with it, and then I told myself I needed to get over it."

    He nodded and fell into deep thought, I could tell he was genuinely thinking over everything I had said and the events that just took place. I found it strange that he cared so much about something so small. I shook it off and answered his question, "I'm 14, Master."

    Master Kenobi snapped out of his trance and we resumed walking as he looked down to me and considered his next words, "What's a regular day for you back at the temple like?"

    I thought on it for a second, Did he mean the classes in a day or Did he mean my friends? "I start off with Force Theory. From there I go to Force History and then Meditation with Master Yoda or Master Ti. Then me and a couple of others go to the gym and spar for a few hours."

    He hummed to show he'd been listening, "Which class do you get in trouble the most?"

    I looked up at him and went to speak but he cut me off, "Don't act like you don't get in trouble, I'll be able to contact one of your teachers and know the truth."

    I looked forward again and pursed my lips as I muttered my reply, "Force History and Force Theory."

    I saw him look down at me out of the corner of my eye, "Both?"

    I sigh and explain, "One after the other, taught by the same teacher."

    He made an 'Ah' in understanding.

    "Is there a reason it's those classes?" Is he trying to make me tell him I have friends? Will he take me away from my friends? My gut told me to lie, so I did.