[1.5] Dooku Captured

I ran behind my Master pressing up against a wall to hide when he gestured for me to do so. I waited for the signal before running ahead of him and through the door on the other side of the hall, successfully tricking the droid that was stuck managing the control panel. We stopped running once the door shut. That was the easy part. We still have to 'rescue' Anakin and capture Dooku.

Obi-Wan waved his hand over the panel beside one of the cell doors, it opened revealing two not-Anakin looking creatures. They whipped around when the door opened and looked ready to book it when Obi-Wan spoke up, "Don't bother to get up. You're not the prisoner I'm looking for."

The door shut once more.

"And Ahsoka still thinks I'm the sassy one." I shook my head in amusement.

Master Kenobi rolled his eyes at me with a small grin as we walked to the next cell. He opened it and looked inside before he took a step in. I followed close behind. We stepped down into the cell and sure enough, there was no Anakin in sight. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I glanced behind me, catching sight of a moving figure. I pulled my lightsaber to my hand and ignited it, turning around to face the intruder.

"Oh, it's you." Anakin held his hands up in surrender and stood. I turned my saber off and re-attached it to my belt.

I was quite enjoying my new lightsaber. The way it hummed to the rhythm of my heart and fit so perfectly in my hands. The entire trip back to Coruscant was filled with muffled curses and taking turns with the laser engraver. I'd etched a few designs into the hilt of my saber and Anakin thought that was interesting and decided to draw a little doodle on the very bottom of his hilt, so as not to seem 'immature' in the eyes of the council. We took our time with the laser but that didn't stop us from burning our fingertips.

Anakin had stayed true to his promise and didn't tell Obi-Wan that I was a complete idiot who couldn't swim, and in return I didn't brag to anyone about how he threw me across the water. It was a win win situation.

"This is how you thank us for rescuing you, pounce on us from the ceiling?" Obi-Wan quipped. My Master was not as serious as the council made him out to be. He had a bit of an attitude. I loved it.

"Kind of difficult without a," Obi-Wan held out Skydweeb's saber to him. "Lightsaber. Thanks."

I smirked at Anakin and crossed my arms. "Did you manage to locate Dooku before landing in jail?"

He rolled his eyes at me and we both followed Obi-Wan and walked out of the cell.

"Well, I know he's on board." He walked beside me as he snarled at the back of Obi-Wan's head, "I might have been able to do something about it if I'd had my weapon."

Obi-Wan glanced back at the two of us, but mostly Anakin who took it upon himself to walk ahead and stand next to our master, while he responded. "It was important for you to arrive without it so your capture would be convincing."

"Oh, they were convinced, all right. But how come I'm the one getting caught all the time?" He threw his hands up and slowed enough for me to cut in front of him. "It doesn't look good."

This time Obi-Wan didn't glance behind him. "When you're a Jedi Master, you can make the plan."

"That's just it." Anakin put his hands on his hips and I tried not to laugh at his childish ways. "How can I become a Jedi Master if I'm always getting caught?"

"At least you're a master at getting caught." I smirked up at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Very funny."