𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

✧˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷
003. DINNER
REAL LIFE & TEXTS

"i cannot believe you just railed me and now you're playing valorant," aria mumbled as vinnie sat in his gaming chair and turned the pc on.

vinnie chuckled, typing something with his keyboard. "i'm a man of many talents."

aria rolled her eyes, putting her hoodie and shorts back on and walking over to vinnie, playing with his hair as she watched him play the video game.

"we gotta get ready soon, we have to go to boa," she said, taking a deep breath. "if i say i'm sick, do you think mia would let me stay home?"

"no, she would probably call a doctor and just postpone it to a different day," vinnie replied. "if mia wants something to happen, it's gonna happen."

aria sighed, "i'm gonna go get ready."

vinnie turned in his chair, pressing his lips to aria's, his hand wrapping around her neck.

he pulled away, his eyes traveling to her neck as he smirked. "okay. oh, and make sure you cover up those hickies, we don't want anyone knowing what's going on, right?"

the girl groaned, trying to look down at the bruises on her skin. "i told you no marks!"

vinnie shrugged, "i couldn't stop myself, okay?"

"you're like a fucking vampire," aria mumbled, looking at her neck with the front camera of her phone. "if anyone finds out, it's your fault."

"they won't, just use that concealer thing you have," vinnie replied, his eyes back on his game. "i'll see you soon, ri."

"bye," she mumbled, quietly opening vinnie's door and making her way downstairs and back to her room.

•*⁀➷

they had finally gotten to boa, aria stepping out of alex's tesla with mia and natty on either side of her.

they took pictures with fans and posed for paparazzi before walking inside, waiting for everyone else to get inside as well.

"let's hope vinnie's car hasn't broken down again," kouvr said, laughing. "he's still not here."

aria sighed, smiling. "wasn't he working on the car this morning? maybe it'll listen to him today and actually work."

"hopefully," mia shrugged. "especially since jake, paper and em are with him too, and none of them are gonna be any help if it does break down."

thankfully, five minutes later, everyone had made it inside the restaurant and were all sitting on a long table outside, with aria on one end and vinnie on the other.

food was served, drinks were poured, and everyone spent the next few hours talking and hanging out, making aria feel like she was finally home.

"welcome to hype, aria!" calvin shouted as he raised a glass of alcohol in his hand, and everyone else followed with their various drinks, clinking their glasses together and cheering.

"i love you guys."

•*⁀➷

TEXTS.
VINNIE & ARIA

vincent ;)
u look so fucking good

aria <3
control urself and
eat your mac n cheese fool

vincent ;)
how tf am i supposed
to control myself

vincent ;)
esp since we
live together now

aria <3
vinnie

aria<3
shut up

vincent ;)
i thought u liked it
when i talked dirty
to you 😏

aria <3
goodbye

vincent ;)
no wait

vincent ;)
come to my room tonight

aria <3
where r ur manners

vincent ;)
come to my room tonight
please

vincent ;)
im gonna fuck u so
good baby

aria <3
fine now put ur phone
away

aria <3
michael's getting suspicious

vincent ;)
michael's not smart
enough to know
what's going on

aria <3
that's what u said about
brielle and celeste

aria <3
and now they both know
about us

aria <3
and stop calling our friends
dumb

aria <3
ur just as stupid as them

vincent ;)
michael thought that germaphobes were
people scared of germany until 3 weeks ago

vincent ;)
but fine i'll stop texting
you 😒

vincent;)
cant wait to ruin u
tonight

vincent ;)
RIP THAT PUSSY AYEEEE

vincent ;)
oh shit i can see u glaring
at me from across the table

vincent ;)
sorry pls let me hit it tonight

•*⁀➷