𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

✧˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷
009. CAR RIDES
REAL LIFE (warnings: mentions of violence)

"did you seriously call me out here so we could fuck?" aria whisper yelled at vinnie, who smirked from where he was sitting, in the back seat.

aria rolled her eyes, closing the rental car's door shut and sitting in the driver's seat.

vinnie pouted, his hands massaging aria's shoulders as she started to turn the car on.

"baby, c'mon, everyone else is asleep."

"i'm not taking any chances," aria replied, backing out of the driveway of the airbnb, where the rest of the hype house, along with brielle and celeste, were staying for celeste's birthday weekend. "if someone walks out and sees us, we'll never hear the end of it."

vinnie sighed, letting go of aria's shoulders and settling into the backseat. "i guess you're right. so where are we going?"

"celeste told me there's this really pretty cliff where we can park and watch the sunrise, since it's almost five am."

"can we fuck too?" vinnie mumbled with a smile, earning himself a glare from aria. "i'm going to take that as a yes."

•*⁀➷

"what's wrong?" kouvr mumbled as she woke up to celeste standing by the windows, tapping her foot. "celeste?"

the girls were watching movies and ended up sleeping on the huge couch in the living room, and it was obvious that one girl was missing.

"oh!" celeste jumped, closing the blinds and turning around. "hey, kouvr. why are you awake?"

"i'm a light sleeper, and we slept all day on the way to the beach, remember?" kouvr said, sitting up. "shit, it's like five thirty. why are you awake?"

"no reason, just wanted to watch the sunrise," celeste replied, sitting down on the couch and wrapping a blanket around her body. "are you going back to sleep?"

"well, the sun from the windows woke me up," kouvr said. "and i don't think i'll go back to- oh, wait a second, where's aria?"

celeste stiffened, biting her lip as she shrugged. "no idea. maybe in the bathroom? i think we should just go to sleep."

"can you guys shut the fuck up?" brielle groaned from next to kouvr, her voice slurred. "i'm trying to sleep."

"do you know where aria went?" kouvr asked the half awake girl, who opened her eyes blearily, shaking her head.

"i don't know, maybe she's off fucking vinnie or something."

kouvr's eyes widened, her gaze snapping from brielle, who had gone back to sleep, completely oblivious to what she said, and celeste, who was staring at her feet like she had never seen them before.

"what?" kouvr said, her voice unintentionally loud. "vinnie and aria?" she asked, looking back at celeste, who still wouldn't meet her gaze.

kouvr stood up, quickly heading towards vinnie, jett, and jack's room, opening the door slowly, and revealing all three boys sleeping soundly on the bed.