𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

✧˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷
005. CREAKY BED
REAL LIFE

"so when do you guys get here?" aria asked. she was on facetime with brielle and celeste and the three of them had been talking for almost four hours.

"um, like three in the morning," celeste said, watching as aria sighed. "we're sorry! it was the cheapest flight, okay? and we're not all rich tiktokers like you."

aria laughed. "it's okay, guys, i just wanted to come pick you guys up and i know that i'll probably fall asleep by the time you guys get there."

brielle shook her head. "it's okay, it's not like we'll be able to do anything the first day we're there because of the jet lag. we'll just have group cuddles!"

"am i invited to the cuddle session?" vinnie asked as he crept into aria's room, closing the door softly.

"oh hell no!" brielle yelled through the phone, watching vinnie walk into aria's camera.

"hi," vinnie mumbled, pressing a kiss to aria's temples, the girl's cheeks burning, a grin on her lips as he pulled away.

"disgusting," celeste coughed. "i can't believe no one else has caught you guys yet."

"everyone's just blind," vinnie replied, his hands wrapping around aria's waist and gripping her sides softly. "anyways, i'm gonna steal aria from you guys now, so bye, ladies."

vinnie grinned as aria sighed but still hung up the phone, turning towards him. "i was talking to the girls, vin, you can't just barge in here because you want to fuck."

"i can do whatever i want," vinnie said, smirking and flipping them over so aria's back was flat against the bed. "you know you like it."

•*⁀➷

three knocks on the door woke aria up, her eyes heavy as she realized who was laying next to her.

"shit shit shit, move!" aria hissed, pushing vinnie off the bed, the boy landing on the floor with a thump.

"ow, ri!" vinnie whined, but aria silenced him with a glare. "shut up, vinnie!"

someone outside the door knocked again, and aria fixed her hair, getting up and opening the door.

"good morning!" mia sang as she walked inside, holding a plate of eggs and waffles. "i decided to make you breakfast. well actually, this was for vinnie, because the boy never eats, but i think he went out already, cause he didn't answer his door, so i'm giving it to you."

mia placed the plate on aria's desk and jumped onto the bed, aria tensing up as she realized that if mia turned around, she would probably be able to see vinnie.

"thanks, mia," aria said, taking a bite of the eggs and smiling at her. "listen, i'm not trying to kick you out, but i wanted to take a shower, so..."

mia gasped, "oh my god, i'm sorry, ria, yeah, i'll get out of your hair. oh and, uh, kouvr, and i are going to go shopping on melrose today, and you have to come, okay? we're leaving in two hours, wear something cute."

aria nodded, grinning. "i'll be there, mia, now-"

"yep, i'm leaving, i swear," mia said, getting up and walking to the door.

the sound of the bed creaking made mia turn around, confused. "why did your bed make that sound?"

aria's eyes widened, and she stood in front of the mattress, shrugging. "it does that a lot, maybe it's broken or something. i'll get it checked out later."

mia shook her head, "oh no, i can look at it right now while you go shower, it's not a problem. it's probably just a loose screw."

"no!" aria blurted out, before shaking her head. "uh, i mean, it's okay, mia, i don't want you to worry about it, i'll figure it out myself. i'll see you in two hours, okay?"

aria grabbed mia's shoulders, pushing the girl out of her room and slamming the door shut and locking it.

"holy shit."

vinnie rolled out from underneath the bed, an unamused expression on his face. "did you really have to push me off the bed?"

"i panicked, okay!" aria whisper yelled, massaging her temples. "why did you try to get out before she left?"

"because i could barely breathe!" vinnie replied, "anyways, i'm taking the eggs and waffles, since they're supposed to be mine."

aria sighed, "fine. i'm going to go shower. go out the balcony."

"i can just go out the front door, calvin's probably not even awake."

"balcony, now," aria said, pointing to her glass doors. "bye."

vinnie scrunched his face up, pouting. "fine. bye, ri."

•*⁀➷