26= "this diary has more than it shows"

Starting with the name of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, Who's Most Merciful and The Best Planner.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon all our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammad , their noble companions, and all the true believers present in this world or the other.
Ameen.

*********

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ

" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. "

یَقُوۡلُوۡنَ  لَئِنۡ  رَّجَعۡنَاۤ  اِلَی  الۡمَدِیۡنَۃِ لَیُخۡرِجَنَّ الۡاَعَزُّ  مِنۡہَا الۡاَذَلَّ ؕ وَ لِلّٰہِ الۡعِزَّۃُ  وَ لِرَسُوۡلِہٖ وَ لِلۡمُؤۡمِنِیۡنَ وَ لٰکِنَّ  الۡمُنٰفِقِیۡنَ  لَا  یَعۡلَمُوۡنَ ٪﴿۸﴾                 13

" They say, "If we return to al-Madinah, the more honored [for power] will surely expel therefrom the more humble." And to Allah belongs [all] honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know. "

(Surat-ul-Munafiqoon
Ayat no. 8)

*********

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,   Allah Almighty said, 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him.

(Bukhari
Hadees no. 6502)

***********

If you haven't prayed yet, then please pray before reading this, because your connection with Allah Almighty is much more important.
Remember, Salat is obligatory, this is not.

____________________

Him

Mustafa felt very guilty that he had caused harm to his brother's belonging - yet he was more confused by seeing the reaction of his two brothers before him.

For a twelve years old kid, it was really uncanny to view two handsome men on their knees for a diary.

But still he apologized,
"Akhi, I am sorry. I really am. I didn't mean for it to happen".

AbdulWadood stood up, and smiled at his brother. He then bent down to pick up the diary and inspected it. The cover from the spine of the book was torn apart and AbdulWadood was amazed to see the beautiful black leather original cover of the diary.

The cover the girl made was of cloth and still could be sewed, but he felt the ache to admit that the girl who sewed it in the first place wasn't here.

He ruffled his brother's hair who laughed and went out of the room - leaving a Badr who was still in his same position and AbdulWadood who stood beside him.