31= "Where are we?"

In the name of Allah Almighty Who's Most Merciful and The Only Who Knows what's in the hearts.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammad(S.A.W), their noble complanions and all the true believers present in this world or other.
Ameen.

***********

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ

" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. "

یٰۤاَیُّہَا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡۤا اٰمِنُوۡا بِاللّٰہِ وَ رَسُوۡلِہٖ وَ الۡکِتٰبِ الَّذِیۡ نَزَّلَ عَلٰی رَسُوۡلِہٖ وَ الۡکِتٰبِ الَّذِیۡۤ اَنۡزَلَ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّکۡفُرۡ بِاللّٰہِ وَ مَلٰٓئِکَتِہٖ وَ کُتُبِہٖ وَ رُسُلِہٖ وَ الۡیَوۡمِ الۡاٰخِرِ فَقَدۡ ضَلَّ  ضَلٰلًۢا  بَعِیۡدًا ﴿۱۳۶﴾

" O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray. "

(Surat-un-Nisa
Ayat no. 136)

If you haven't prayed yet, then please pray before reading this. Because your connection with Allah Almighty is Much more important. Remember, Salat is obligatory, this is not.

_____________

You know what happened few days ago, I messaged the head teacher for some important reason. And you know she is the Head! So I was really nervous and a weird thing happened...

Head: you can contact Miss Hina, she will be of your great help.

Me: okay, i will contact Miss Hana, Ma'am.

Head: Hana? Who is Hana?

Me: sorry it slipped...

Head: seems like someone named Hana is really close to you.

And after that conversation, I laughed really. Well, you can't blame me, I honestly have the plot going on my mind almost all the time. This story plays like a reel, and almost all the time in my head😅😄

Faith Booster!

Okay, someone told me that these faith boosters helped her. So I wanted to add another one. Sometimes, even if you are born in Muslim family, many people have doubts. And the reason is lack of teaching. You will meet lots of science teachers but the one who teaches you about true Iman are not very much.
And I wanted to gain some rewards if any of this benefits you.

Okay, I know when I was a kid, I too read in my book- as most kid's books too- we were teached that in the solar system, all the planets revolve around sun. And sun doesn't revolve, instead all the planets revolve around it.

And just recently, they found out- and the scientists were very very shocked about that- that sun revolves around an orbit too. It was such an amazing discovery according to them- and those who discovered it were rewarded heavily.

But someone tell them, that it was already mentioned in the Quran.
Don't forget to read Bismillah before reading an ayat or even hadith.

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ

" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. "