Epilogue 2

Starting with the name of Allah Almighty Who's Most Merciful and The Guardian, Protector.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammed ﷺ, their noble companions and all the true believers present in the world or the other.
Ameen ❤️

________

Aslamu'alaikum!!! How are you all?
I just wrote this A/N before the chapter because I wanted to share with you an amazing thing.

You know in the last chapter, the first epilogue, how I wrote the scene of AbdulWadood and Iman in the mountains.
You won't believe what happened!
Just after me writing it, two days later suddenly my papa told us about the vacation, it was so sudden - first time anything happened like this - that even when we were in car, we didn't believe that we were actually going.
And that too, on the place of mountains that is my favorite! I am in love with that place. In love!
Andddd... Ahhh!! I can't tell you, the journey, the feeling in the middle of the night, filled with stars, and I was literally half out of the window, because I had my arms up, and it was honestly an indescribable feeling.

Andd then you know how in the last chapter, I wrote about how the mountains were blessed to hear His Dikhr. And someone commented that mostly people living there, in Norway are atheists.
And I felt so sad, but theen when we went on a spot, there were only few people who were there, but still one of the staff member there stood on the height, and recited the Adhaan louldy, and that feeling when it echoed around! No words can describe. Really.

And I am also feeling emotional to write how when we were in a hill point the next day, and my papa and I hiked further - again a totally sudden and unexpected plan - but then when we reached there, I did that with my papa, the most liked part of the last chapter, them yelling each others and then Allah Almighty 's name.
But I did that with my papa, and it was so so so so so so so special. And when papa yelled my name, my heart beat went fast with happiness but it was nothing compared to what I felt, when we both yelled Allah Almighty's name standing in the middle of the mountain.
I literally felt goosebumps and I cried whilst standing there. Cannot describe at all.
And then we prayed Salat ul Asar there.
And then when we were going back to the less height place back through the chair lift, It was amazing!
It's not the first time I had went there, but it is always special to me every time.
The way, no matter how far my eyes tried to see, they only saw beauty..
At that moment, my main thought was, how The One Who Created such heaven, those huge mountains and the exceptional beauty, is there anything impossible for Him?
No not at all. And always keep your Tawaqul strong.
And then suddenly, when we were still in the air, the chair lift surprisingly stopped, and my phone which was in my bag, beeped with the notification of Salat ul Maghrib..

Imagine, sunset just before me shying behind the mountain, land miles away from my feet, in the air, and the notification of Salat. The tranquility, the feeling that I cannot describe, I was literally crying, and at that moment, I prayed for all of you to feel the same bliss I was feeling at that moment. I really did.

The main reason of me sharing is this, that when I wrote that chapter, only Allah Almighty Knew the longing in my heart, the wish, I didn't speak it out aloud. But still He Fulfilled it with such Mercy.
Alhamdulillah!!
Subhan Allahi Wa Bi hamdihi.

Allah Almighty, nothing is impossible for Him, just ask from Him, even if it's not verbal, and put your faith in Him.

He Is Al-Wadood.