33= "our last breath?.."

In the Name of Allah Almighty, Who's the knower of everything. Whether it's our past, present or future. He Knows Everything.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammed (S.A.W.), their noble companions and all the true believers present in this world or other.
Ameen.

***' ***' ***' ***' ***'

If you haven't prayed yet, then please pray before reading this because your connection with Allah Almighty is Much more important.
Remember Salat is obligatory, this is not.

-------------------

FAITH BOOSTER!!!

In the last chapter, I talked about skies... continuing to it. I was reading a novel where it was scenario of class room and they were joking about how many and the names of the layers of sky.

I thought that even I didn't know that - the number of its total layers - or their names. So I went to Google Akhi, and then I was in the process of my search when I had to go to college so I took screen shots saying that I will see it later and then went to college.

In the college our teacher was teaching us about Surat-un-Naba and I was a wide mouth shocked when she recited these ayats,

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

وَّ بَنَیۡنَا فَوۡقَکُمۡ سَبۡعًا شِدَادًا ﴿ۙ۱۲﴾

"And constructed above you seven strong [heavens] "

(Surat-un-Naba
Ayat no. 12)

I unlocked my phone and then saw those screen shots and there was exactly that -

There are literally exact seven layers of sky, 1 Stratosphere, 2 Troposphere 3 Mesosphere 4 Thermosphere 5 Exosphere 6 Ionosphere 7Mesopause

1 Stratosphere, 2 Troposphere 3 Mesosphere 4 Thermosphere
5 Exosphere 6 Ionosphere 7Mesopause

And there's also in one place mentioned in Al-Quran about each layer of sky having some specific quality or specialty.

And today scientists too beleive that, that every layer of sky has some specific specialty.
Like one protect from UV rays, one is responsible for the rain and etc. etc.

Shocking right? But Allah Almighty explains to His creation, His signs. So that they worship only Him - and to he

And you know the Universe has Seven layers too

AllahuAkbar!

I know there are some wishes in our heart that are so vulnerable, so special to us. That you want to cry, that you want to whine.

And are afraid.. afraid of not having them - of losing them.

Today in our lives, in our society when ever someone imagines a happy thing for example like happily ever after. Then people mock them, saying that they can't have these things or it's just too unreal...