44

"Hey, thank you so much for today..I had a great time" I spoked to taehyung before i go back to my apartment, "It's my pleasure, y/n" A wide smile curved on his lips, "I shall go back to daegu, My parents are already waiting for me there..Farewell y/n!" He waved his hand in farewell, i raise my hand and wave my hand back in farewell, "Bye taehyung! Please have a safe trip to daegu" I replied before he could go inside his car.

I saw him already leaving, i let out a small sigh, I'm honestly feeling so much happy because i got to spend time with him after months, and i shall be honest..He changed on the outside but in the inside of him, he didn't change.

I immediately went back on my apartment before it closes, i changed my tight dress into a simple comfy baby blue pajamas, as i lay down in my large soft mattress, i suddenly wondered about jungkook.

How is he doing? I mean.. I'm kinda curious of what he is doing right now.

I was about to grab my phone and send him a message but i hesitated, i honestly don't wanna disturb him for now..I let out a deep breath and put down my phone once again, i was about to take a nap until my phone vibrated.

I groaned in frustration, "I just wanna sleep and—" My complaining suddenly cut off because of the caller id, my heart skips a beat as i answered the call immediately.

"Jungkook?" I spoked with a low voice, "Hey, I've missed you" I didn't expect that his voice will be so much deeper than before, making me flinch.."I-I missed you too kook" I replied with a soft voice, i heard him chortle softly.

"I heard that nickname again" Said Jungkook, making me chuckle back.."You really like that nickname? Hm" I spoked with a raspy voice since I'm kinda sleepy, my eyes were getting heavier and heavier.."Hey, turn on your camera..I wanna see your face sweetheart" My eyes shot open, i immediately rush myself to my shelf.

"Wait um.." I muted my mic, i immediately put my concealer on, i was struggling hiding my small pimple on my cheek..I place my mascara and my red liptint, as i am done, i immediately go back to bed and opened my camera.

"Hey jungkook, let me see your face please!" I spoked as i open my camera, i was caught off guard by the view of my phone.."Hey sweetheart" He spoked, his four polo buttons were unbuttoned, he was holding a cigarette in between his index and middle finger, the chains on his neck were dangling like a swing and the moonlight reflecting his honey colored skin, which it makes him look more very desirable and tempting.

I cannot help but stare at his alluring figure of him, he was effortlessly attractive without even trying.. I'm slowly falling for him again oh my gosh, "Am i that alluring and desirable? Sweetheart.." A sudden seductive voice spoked making me snap into reality, "O-Oh.." I was blank, not knowing what to tell to him.

"By the way, what did you do today? I was wondering" He gently replied as he exhale the smoke through the camera, i cleared my throat before i spoke.."I was just going to groceries and buy all the things i need, my fridge is getting really empty" I let out a awkward chortle, I don't really want to tell him the truth because his jealousy and consequences will be really furiously harsh.

"Is that so my sweetheart?" I nodded, "You aren't lying right?" He replied once again with his raspy voice, "Of course, i would not lie to you.." I spoked licking my dry lips, i opened my mouth as i speak, "How about you? What did you do" He let out a sigh, it's like a fake sad sigh for me.

"I'm really busy, there's so many foreigners who liked to have partnership with our company and I'm also planning to have a business trip" My eyes became big and wide, It's actually the first time of him planning for business trip, the company never had a business trip before.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious jungkook?" I let out a small awkward laugh, his abruptly deep short chuckle sent me shivers through my body, "What if i say that I'm serious? Hm?" His deep seductive voice echoed throughout the room, let me tell you that this man make me wanna act up.

"I-I don't now" I replied with a short awkward chortle in between, "I like it when you're flustered" He inhales the smoke with a small impish laugh, making me pout.."No I'm not flustered!" I retort as i roll my eyes, "I just realized it's more cute seeing you mad" I scoffed in his reply, how can this man be like this right this time? He's such a fucking tease, i wanna rip off his smirk on his lips so terribly bad and slap him across the face.

"It's nice not hearing your teasing and impish words everyday!" I retort with my deep angry voice, "Since you hate being teased by words, how about teasing you on my bed?" My voice inside me is screaming, this jeon teasekook is making me wanna jump off the cliff, he's really such a tease today, i honestly wanna hang down the call because this jeon teasekook kept on teasing the the fuck out but I can't because i miss him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed on the phone, making him laugh raucously..I finally saw him smile again, after meeting just for one minute or thirty seconds, I'm honestly glad that i saw his joyful smile again, seeing him smile right in front of my eyes is enough for me to be happy.

I didn't realized that we've been staring at each other, i can see his eyes getting bigger when he stared at me.."I missed you so much, can i come over" Those words speaked on my phone, i was caught off by his sudden visit..But i answered anway, "O-Of course, you can come..Be quick because twelve o'clock is our curfew" He nods his head, "Well then, I'll see you later..Bye" He hung down, I'm so excited anf thrilled that he's going to visit me.

Hold up, Does he know that i got r@ped? I thought he called me because he's worried that i got r@ped..I let my thoughts set aside, but i shall be honest, I'm kinda offended that he wasn't worried or concern to me.

I was in my couch, waiting for him..I was watching tv for a while, i was watching my old cartoon television, which made me had a hint of nostalgic feeling, i smile to myself, my childhood side is giggly and happy again.

I heard the door knock loudly, i expected that jungkook will come here..I opened the door, seeing a muscular and a tall figure, i knew it was jungkook, "Jungkook, you're here.." I flashed a smile on my face, "Ah sweetheart" He grunts, me makes my head tilt on the sude and ask "Hm? What is it" He came close to me, replying "I missed you" He locked the door before he carries me in bridal style, "Jungkook!! Put me down you muscle pig!" He releases when we got to bed, he went on top of me.

His doey eyes stare at mine, this eyes were full of sparks..His stare was mesmerizing and unexplainable, my heart is doing drums repeatedly and continually, "Fuck.." Is breath hitched, cursing under his breath, "Hm?" I tilted my head.

"I missed you so fucking bad" His lips landed on mine, his other arm snake on my waist..His kiss was addicting, especially his touch, his cold rings gives me shivers, his necklace were dangling back and fourth, which i find it attractive.

His other hand travel on my nape, he forcefully pressed his hands on my nape so that the kiss gets deeper, I can't really understand and describe his kiss right now, i don't know whether is lust, furiousity, sadness, confused or is it..Love?

"J-Jungkook.." I spoke between the kisses, i was desperate for air, but he continues his thang, he bit my bottom lip..Making me gasped, he has the opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth.

He explored my mouth in every inch, the atmosphere in this room was slowly getting hot, even if it's snowing.

His kiss was rough but at the same time it's soft, it's kinda confusing but addicting.

_______

NSFW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BCS I KNOW Y'ALL MISS IT SO MUCH 🤠😩🤨

My school just started last week and I've been receiving so many projects and assignments so there's a possibility that i would not upload 3-6 days, BE PATIENT YOU THIRSTY ASS 💩