chapter 3

Ugh i had it with those brats said shigaraki.

Hmm i wander what we could do to finally beat those kids said dabi.

Yeah and i want to see izuku and his blood said toga.

I saw four girls heading to ua and another one with all might and eraser head said kurogirl.

Interesting we could use them against them said shigaraki.

And get some of their blood as well said toga.

True but they going to be careful just in case said dabi.

True we need a smart plan to captured them said kurogirl.

Ehh the fact we can just attack and they have no brain at times make it easy said dabi.

That may be so don't forget that green hair brat will just stop us said shigaraki.

I could keep him busy with my knife skills to keep him at bay and perhaps take some of their blood said toga.

For now we should keep planning to be ready and to attack said shigaraki.

*back in paris*

Marinette I'm here to talk to about our next plan to fool shadow moth said alya.

Hello alya marinette is not here she is in japan due to having a visiting from bunnix said Wayzz.

Oh why did bunnix visit marinette and tell her to go to japan said alya.

Bunnix said their is a danger that coming to the world and that she need to team up with other heroes to save the world and to stop the danger said pollen.

Oh well thank you for telling me where marinette is said alya.

No problem said roarr.

*meanwhile at ua*

Well i have done many research and i can't tell what the danger is said marinette.

Me too and we look at every book here and nothing come up said deku.

Maybe we should take a break and relax said setsuna.

Sorry but me and Midoriya can't relax we have to train with our quirk said Todoroki.

Yeah and i have to keep up with the news to keep paris safe and to train with my miraculous said marinette.

Oh ok then well we'll leave you three to it said buki.

Ok oh marinette do you want to train with me said deku.

Sure i don't mind but first tikki spots on

*imaging she is in her normal clothes*

Wow you look so cool mari Chan said deku.

Thank you let go izuku kun said marinette.

Wow marinette look so cool right Bakubro said kirishima.

She still look weak not even a magical jewel can make her stronger said bakugo.

Whatever you say bro said sero.

SHUT UP TAPES ARMS said bakugo.

Calm down bakugo she and the other four are a part to stop the danger that is coming said aizawa.

*with Gabriel*

We must act before she can gain more allies from other states or more allies from the miraculous box said Gabriel.

That is true but the other heroes might not believe her said natalie.

True but due what japan face what happening here is not far out said Gabriel.

*back in japan with marinette and deku.

Lucky charm *which gave her a box full all might merch*hey i have something you said marinette.

Oh really let me see*see the box full of all might merch*oh all might merch*started fanboying hard*thank you ladybug.

Haha never get distracted izuku kun*swing yoyo around his leg a fling her towards a tree*i win said marinette while detransfroming.

Good for you marinette and problem child don't get distracted by all might merchandise in a fight said aizawa.

Yessir sorry yessir said deku.

You need to stay focus in battle or the lov will gain the upper hand now you don't mind tikki need to eat said marinette.

Hmm i can't believe i lost cause of all might merchandise i need help for this problem said deku.

Don't worry deku your get her said uraraka.

You will Midoriya and where is love and the others said todoroki.

She and her friends are cooking in the dorms said lida.

Got it but I'm wandering what if we had to fight an akuma said sato.

Even we do we have marinette to tell us how to said deku.

For now we have to train to be ready at any cost said tsuyu

Both villains side are planning to take action against their enemies i will show the danger be show in the next chapter.