chapter 4

Hmm i have had it when the problems japan goes when it comes to quirks and that hawk moth in paris and all those villains that are in japan cause of the precure said ???.

Though it does it mean i can mess with the system said ???.

*at ua*

How are the side meals love said setsuna.

Great and the main dish buki said love.

Good and thanks for helping us with cooking sero and denki said buki.

No problem buki either way we are going to help stop the danger said sero.

That is true but I'm having the feeling that either one of your villain or shadow moth might show up said miki.

Eh who knows but for we have to wait to see what happen said denki.

*with deku and marinette*.

Wow you gotten more stronger then we were younger said marinette.

Thank you and you gotten more stronger too with the whole hawk moth thing going on said deku.

Thank you so have that bakugo been bullying you izuku kun said marinette.

Umm nooo he has not said deku.

Hmm sure and if i found out your lying your dead got it said marinette.

Yes mari chan i promised that he has not said deku.

Ok then well i have done some questionable things but you know that said marinette.

Yeah even though i don't like that you were umm how do i put it in a way you do make it up said deku.

Yeah that great and all but i have made enemies with lila and i can't fix it and not i will not use the rabbit miraculous cause messing with time is dangerous said marinette.

Yeah and don't forget the fact the villains would kill to get both of the miraculous said deku.

That is true well let go in inside said marinette as she kiss his cheek*his face*.

Ok then cause I'm getting hungry said deku blushing.

*what is that girl doing with deku does she like him and it look like that damm nerd told her everything thinking bakugo.

Hey bakubro dinner is ready said kirishima.

*with shadow moth*

Hmm ladybug is smart so she must have people ready for a miraculous said Gabriel.

Hmm everytime yes but senti bubbler fail as well as origami but i wish we claim cat noir miraculous said Natalie

True but don't forget she smart enough to be careful due of miracle queen said Gabriel.

*knock on the door*

Father i have to tell you about - said Adrien.

Sorry adrien but me and Natalie have lot to talk about and should you practice the piano said Gabriel.

Yes father*leaving*said adrien.

When do you plan on tell him that your shadow moth and that you want to bring back your wife said natalie.

I don't know but i know he won't want his friends to be in danger said Gabriel.

I understand said natalie.

* with the lov*

Hmm it would it seems that marinette girl is close with that green hair boy said dabi.

We can use her and i can get izuku and get his and her blood hahaha said toga.

Would you shut up crazy vampire said shigaraki.

Pls calm down sir remember we can use this marinette against UA and we can sneak in ua at night to do it said kurogiri.

Fine fine and we can use that girl and the other four girls said shigaraki.

That is true*but i won't lie that miki girl will be a target towards perverts*wait when I'm looking at them their voice and i watch the news their voice matches the fresh precure.

WHAT YOU BETTER BE KIDDING DABI said toga.

Hmm but that make sense why they went to ua in the first place said kurogiri.

*back at UA*

This is so good denki said mina.

Thank you but thanks love miki buki and setsuna they are the real cooks said denki.

This good love said kirishima.

Thank you i have learn to cook once and a while said love.

This is good and thank you to the seven we can have a good meal and dessert said lida.

Yeah and maybe i can do breakfest with help with Tsuyu and anyone who wants to help too said marinette.

I can help you marinette said satou.

Me too mari said momo.

I can help too mari chan said deku in the jealous tone.

Thank you satou and momo and izuku kun said marinette.

Ok everyone remember to go asleep before the curfew said aizawa.

Yes sensei/sir said everyone.

Sorry about my lack of updates but I'm starting to lose motivation for both of my books and that fact 10th grade is about start on tuesday so i will not or will have time to update i hope you understand and i will write the next chapter in my other book .