Chapter 10

Mari stop chasing midoriya he must have learn said alya.

How can we be so sure said marinette.

Ms marinette he was careful with me I was not hurt during the battle said eri.

Fine but I swear izuku Kun if any child was hurt while saving them then your dead got it said marinette.

Yes ma'am and I swear no child was not hurt said midoriya.

Now that is settle where else should we go ask toru.

We could to the park it has a carousel so eri can ride for a bit then we could get something to eat then rest up for tomorrow said todoroki.

Well hawkmoth haven't attack yet but he could created an akuma at anytime but we are lucky said uraraka.

But little did uraraka knows that she just jinxed the whole thing but there going to someone help them during the akuma battle.

Alya:why did you say that and an akuma attack will start in three ,two, one.

Fear master :my name is fear master and I will show everyone has a fear even the most bravest people have fears like ladybug and cat noir come on out and try and face me.

Marinette:I better hide so I can transform setsuna miki time to help me for this one and if I need to call for more allies then be ready ok.

Everyone:ok.

Marinette:let go.

Marinette and setsuna and miki run into a alleyway to transform to face fear master.

Tikki spots on

Change precure beat up.

Cure berry:ready.

Cure passion:ready.

Ladybug:let go.

They when to the rooftop where cat noir is at thinking where the akuma might be .

Cat noir:ml'lady who are these two with you.

Ladybug:cat noir meet cure berry and cure passion they are peach and pine teammates but peach and pine won't be able to join us this time but we have to hurry the longer we wait the more damage fear master does to Paris cause fear could be anything and kids have the most fear.

Berry:well we better hurry then if we want to stop fear master then right.

Cat noir:lead the way ladybug(why is she bring people outside Paris here does she not have confidence in our teammates).

Fear master:hurry ladybug I'm wondering what your and cat noir fears are and there no point in trying to hide them when I will reveal them anyways I would hate to hurt someone.

Shadow moth:fear master bring some fears to help you take down ladybug but be careful I'm pretty sure she has Allies outside of Paris ready to help her fight so be careful.

Fear master:don't worry shadowmoth but even with these Allies I can beat her when her fear is revealed that will be my chance to strike.

Shadowmoth:I'm counting on you don't mess around or I will take away your powers.

Fear master:alright fine then(start to reveal fears some from horror movies like killers and monsters zombies, ghosts and dinosaurs mostly t-Rex.)

Ladybug:ok fear master have revealed a lot of fears some of horror movies and t-Rex if we miss up at any moment then there no going back unless we have a second chance I have to bring out my lucky charm(a Coin that has one side fire and the other fire.)could it mean he use the snake miraculous.