chapter 9

Oh my gosh that was crazy said mina.

I know it was but when shadow moth akumatized a baby it made me mad said deku.

That meanie shadow moth said eri.

Again how adorable is this girl said alya.

I have no idea alya but she is and anyone who hurt eri will face the wrath of class 1-a said marinette.

So todoroki how was it battling a baby said kirishima.

Well it was interesting and it was horrible for the baby but in the end we save him and marinette gave the baby a charm said todoroki.

What do these charms do marinette if you don't mean me asking said momo.

Oh that is a way to keep shadow moth keep akumatizing people and I'm pretty sure he will find a way to break them if he does then i have to make them more powerful to keep him at bay said marinette.

How was it using a miraculous denki said jiro.

Well it was very cool cause well the power is cool and the costume and it like using my quirk but i could paralyze a person and stop them for moving and i don't lose my brain cells said denki.

Hard to lose what you don't have pikachu said bakugou.

But wasper really you couldn't think of a better name then that dude said sero.

Look i didn't have the time to think of a bee name theme ok so cut me some slack said denki.

Well you did help save paris we don't know when shadow moth might strike next so when we are out we must keep our emotions in check and to keep marinette secret safe said lida.

Well i want to see more of paris while we are here said mina.

Same maybe we can do shopping too said momo.

Well it a nice day and paris is not going anywhere said love.

Yeah and we can have some of that ice cream that you talk about marinette said buki.

Yeah and after what last night we need the break and talk about how after well the danger we can still talk and help each other out said marinette.

Yay i want ice cream too said eri.

Ok ok eri calm down ok stay close to us don't wonder on your own ok eri said mirio.

Ok i will said eri.

*near Andres ice cream cart*

Ok remember the ice cream is good and tikki had some as well and maybe we might run into more of our friends said marinette.

It will be nice to meet them marinette said tsuyu.

Yea but i hope we won't have to run into that lila girl said sato.

Eh she always find a way to tick me off but never enough to get me akumatized said marinette.

Andres Andres the sweet ice cream with one scoop or two i'll find love for you said Andres.

Hello andres how are you today said marinette.

I'm doing fine my dear ohh are these new friends of yours said andres.

Yes they are and they are here to taste your yummy ice cream said marinette.

Ok come on step up everyone said andres.

*everyone had gotten their ice cream and deku and marinette ice creams represent each other*

This is good no wonder your ice cream cart is popular andres said mina.

Yeah and i like the favors on my cone i wander who might represent said sero.

Well thank have a good day these are on the house said andres.

Bye andres said everyone.

Wow he is so nice said tsuyu

He is nice and the ice cream is so good i might want to come back and have more said denki.

Ok i got to say it is good ice cream said bakugou.

Eri do you like your ice cream said mirio.

Yea it really good mirio said eri.

Marinette there you are said rose with luka and ivan and Juleka behind her.

Oh hi rose sorry i didn't tell anyone i was leaving to japan for a bit i just need to keep something to myself and after what happen during sentibubbler said marinette.

It ok marinette being involved in akuma attack can be scary said ivan.

Who are they marinette said luka.

Oh these are my friends from japan introduce yourselves everyone said marinette.

*again I'm not doing all of there names too long*

Ok then it nice to meet you all said rose.

Hmm how is it in japan and well all the villains attacks said ivan.

We have manage but overall we are ok said deku.

And japan is beautiful the places and stores said miki.

Well we have to go now bye said juleka.

Bye said everyone.

Well they are nice said mina.

Well they care for me and i was awkward between me and luka for a awhile and i avoided him and i never knew how badly i could have make luka sad said marinette.

Hmm well your on good terms again right said Tsuyu.

Yes we are on good terms and I'm glad i did not make a bad choice well other then you know said marinette.

Hey calm down the choices you made are possibly are for a reason and the future is not set in stone said love.

That is true let go said marinette.

Yea let go maybe to the eiffel tower said sero.

Good idea but what if eri is scared of heights said alya.

Well when mr deku save me i was on his back and we were high in the sky said eri.

Izuku kun we should have a talk about doing this ok or you could have put the child in endanger said marinette.

Ok ok I'm sorry but she is safe now mari chan right is that what matters said deku.

But what if you get hurt said marinette.

To be far he gas broken lots of bones before so that not really a problem said ojiro

I'm sorry what said marinette.

I'm going to run now bye said deku.

Grrr get back here izuku kun right now said marinette.

Should we help him ask lida.

I would say yes but the fact bakugou got scared of her is proof she can scared us too said todoroki.

That is so true said 1-a and love,miki,buki,Setsuna.

Ok i need to know what happen in japan said alya.

Well she scared bakugou and us too but not eri cause well you know said denki.

And the fact when she you know who she is tough said fumikage.

And she out smarted Midoriya said jiro.

Wow well let help Midoriya said Alya.

Right said 1-a love,miki,buki,Setsuna.

Well this took awhile to update but i did it i will have the first pink cure appear during an akuma battle