Chapter 1 ~ Part 7

Tyra Blake

Tyra Blake

The plane lurched forward a little as we landed in the city of love. I had wanted to come here for a while, not to find love, but to see the beauty of the place other people had always gushed about.

My feet slowly tapped against the tube that connected the plane to the airport, coming out inside and heading towards the exit.

My phone rang and I searched my pocket.

"Yep." I spoke answering the call once I'd read the number I had gotten so used to seeing.

"There's a car waiting for you, get in and let the driver take you, ask no questions. Just shut up and get out wherever he drops you off. When you get there, hurry inside else the paparazzi will be all over you. Call me at 9pm." She said, giving me time to for once in my life, say bye.

My eyes squinted as the sun gleamed like a spotlight, as if it were following my every move until I got in the car. Now this was royal.

I had no doubt about it, that I was sat in one of the cars that had once driven the Royals around. Sure, there were many cars that they had drive them around, but this screamed and smelt like it. The leather on the seat had been replaced at least 3 times, as the distinct smell filled through the whole back of the car.

~

~

The car came to a stop after 3 and a half dreadfully long hours. I couldn't complain though, I was incredibly comfortable the whole ride.

I got out the car as soon as we stopped and rushed up to the gates, them opening for me as I ran up to them. Once I'd gotten through they closed immediately, faster than what they had opened. My eyes scanned the area, instinctively. It was a nice place, glamorous even, but you could never be too careful.