Chapter 2 ~ Part 3

.

Tyra Blake

Tyra Blake

"Miss Blake." She spoke again.

"Please get undressed." She begged, her face becoming more worried than stern.

"I can't." I said. I lifted my arms and showed her the cuffs still on me. She immediately moved to uncuff me, delicately taking the metal away from my skin and setting it on the floor.

"Thanks princess."

"Miss Blake." She groaned, but moved towards me, and attempted to reach for my blazer.

"What are you doing?" I instantly sprang away from her touch.

"You do it then." She said, and turned around to give me privacy.

I slowly brought my hands up to try and undo the button, but couldn't. My fingers latched onto it, but I couldn't move any more because of my skin rubbing against it.

"Fleur." I spoke quietly.

"Yes?" She replied, just as soft as before, as if talking to a child.

"I can't." I said, embarrassed.

She puffed out and turned, seeing that I hadn't gotten anywhere had bought a smile on her face.

"Funny is it?" I mumbled.

"It is actually, this is the most defenceless I've ever seen you." She said quietly, concentrating on trying to get my blazer off without it touching my skin, but not managing to.

She huffed and turned, walked towards the drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors, coming back and slowly cutting the material.

"What about Patrice?" I asked, considering it was his clothes.

"He can buy new ones." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I stayed silent after that, not willing to carry on conversation as she started cutting off my blouse as well.

She gently tugged on the material to get the rest off once she had gotten the arms off, and tried so hard to hide her wandering eyes. To which she failed.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked softly.

Her eyes jumped up to mine in panic but she covered it smoothly.

"Please Miss Blake, you're in no position to tease me, you're half naked in front of me, I could do anything I wanted to." She said.