Chapter 4

Ganyu's POV

When I woke up I was covered with a blanket on the couch. Did Xiao cover me up? Surely he did he's the only one here with me. I got up and went to the bathroom. After I was done doing my business, I checked the time 5:01AM. I went to the laundry room and looked in the washer. The clothes wasn't there. It checked the dryer and they were there. I grabbed my clothes went to the bathroom and changed. Does Xiao have a brush I can use? I should ask him but... what happens if he still asleep? I'll just ask him when he comes out. I sat down on the couch and waited for him. After 30 minutes I heard someone come down the stairs. I turned around and saw Xiao standing at the end of the stairs with a brush. "You probably need this, right?" "Yea" "he walked over to me and gave me the brush. "Thank you" I heard a quiet mhm from him "are you hungry" "yea" "is eggs, bacon, and sausage ok with you?" "Yup" he then walked to the kitchen and went to the fridge.

I started brushing my hair in a low ponytail. After I was done brushing it I went to the kitchen. After 9 minutes he told me to sit at the table and brought me a plate of food. "Thank you" I said smiling at him. The table was a table of four. I started eating the food he gave me. Once I was finished I put the plate in the sink.

Wait a minute... I went upstairs and knocked on Xiao's door "come in" I heard him say on the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw Xiao just sitting on a chair, near a desk, with his phone in his hand. "Did you eat?" I asked him in a serious tone "no" he said while looking at his phone. "Why?" "Because I don't eat breakfast" "why not?" "I just don't" "do you eat lunch?" "Yes" "dinner?" "No" "you need to eat 3 times a day not one" " your acting like a mom" "well I-I am worried about you that's it." "Why?" "I..." "you don't know do you?" "I care about you because your my friend!" I raised my voice at him a little bit. I was tearing up and I don't know why. I heard a tch from him. I wiped my eyes with my hand "s-sorry for raising my voice" "why do you see me as a friend when I don't even bother talking to you" he said in a annoyed tone "because back then you said you would be my friend forever" "that was when we were little kids" "well I don't care, you were and are my first friend whether you like it or not" I said with a little bit of confidence in my voice. "Well if I'm just your friend can you not act like your my parent and care about my health" I just left the room when he said that.

I went downstairs to the couch and grabbed my phone and checked the time, 7:07. About 23 minutes before school starts. I put my phone in my pocket and started walking to school from Xiao's house, which isn't that far from it.

Lumine's POV

When me and Venti were talking in our classroom we saw Ganyu walk in "hey Ganyu!" I yelled to her. She walked up to us and said hi. "I didn't know you were in this class" Venti said beside me "well I'm the quiet kid" "well did you do anything after school yesterday?" I asked Ganyu "I just went to a friends house" "who is this friend of yours?" "Xiao" "that kid that we met at lunch?" "Yup" it was silent for a few second before Venti spoke up "how is Xiao like?" Oh I forgot about yesterday. "Well he's not someone to make much friends. I think when he was younger he would be bullied... and something else... but he has trust issues and separates himself from other people" she was whispering a part "what did you say after you said he got bullied?" I asked "oh nothing" when she said that the bell rang and class started.

After school

Aether and I decided to invite Ganyu and Venti over. Our parents have been very busy lately, so they weren't home again.

We were playing games and eating some snacks until Ganyu said she had to leave. "If I may ask, where?" Aether asked "Oh I... I'm going to Xiao's house" "ok then see you tomorrow" I said in a cheerful tone "umm Ganyu is it alright if I come?" I heard Venti say "oh I don't know about that. Xiao isn't very fond of people going over there" "oh okay" he was trying to hide his disappointment but failed miserably.

Ganyu's POV

I let a sigh escape my lips. "Let me text him" I got out my phone and started texting him.

In text messages

Ganyu

Hey xiao

Xiao

What

Ganyu

Is it alright if I bring a friend over to your house it's just one I won't bring anymore.

Xiao
Why would you want to bring someone to my house and who even is this person

Ganyu

It's Venti and he wants to come with me and I don't want to disappoint him.

Xiao

Well it's easy to say no

Ganyu

I already told him that but he sounded kinda sad and I don't want him to be sad so can I bring him over?

Xiao

Fine

After he said it was alright I texted my parents to come pick us up and bring us to Xiao's house and I also told them to bring clothes. After I sent the message I shoved my phone in my pocket. "Venti he said it was alright and my parents are coming to pick us up" "ok!" He said in a excited tone.

After waiting for a few minutes my parents arrived and we got in the car. Once we were at Xiao's house I grabbed my clothes, said goodbye to my parents and hopped out of the car with Venti. I knocked on the door and waited for Xiao to open the door.

Xiao's POV

I waited in the living room for Ganyu to get here. Once I heard the knock I got up and opened. "Hey Xiao" "come in Ganyu" I opened the door wide and stepped to the side for her and Venti to come in. Once I closed the door I went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and went to my desk to get my homework over with. When I was almost finished I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door to see Ganyu "what do you want" "oh do you have two pairs of clothes I can borrow" "again?" "Yeah sorry I forgot and Venti lives far away from the school so he doesn't have clothes. Is it-" "he can wash his clothes" I let out a annoyed sigh "let me go get you some clothes" "ok thank you I'll be downstairs " I walked into my room and went to go find some clothes for them. Ganyu is the same height as me but Venti is about three inches taller than me. My clothes clothes are baggy so hopefully it should fit.

Once I grabbed some clothes for them I walked downstairs. "Ganyu why do you even stay here?" I asked while walking down the stairs "I just wanna stay with you" "why?" "I just do" "whatever, here's the clothes" "thanks for the clothes Xiao" that wasn't Ganyu's voice it was Venti's. I looked up at him and just nodded my head "the clothes will fit Ganyu but if it doesn't fit you tell me" he gave me a bright smile and said "okie. Oh and thanks for letting me come over with Ganyu I heard you didn't like people coming over" I just gave him a little hum "Xiao your wearing a hoodie again"(Ganyu said that) "well no shit" "why do you wear them all the time?" "Because I want to" "well-" "I'm going to bed, goodnight" after I said that I stormed up the stairs, went to my room, closed the door and jumped on my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked through Facebook. After a while I felt myself getting tired, so I plugged in my phone, closed my eyes and went to sleep.
_________________________________________

1438 words.
I got lazy with this chapter. I have nothing to say except thank you for reading and have a good day or night.
From your lazy writer!